It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Qaeda Threatens Iran With War

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
If a Al-Queda terrorist cells based in Iraq attacked Iran. Then Iran has every right to defend itself and retaliate in full. This does not give America the justification to attack Iran. If America did use this as a justification then dont count on any support from any other western countries. It will never happen. You'll stand alone.

Personally it wouldn't surprise me if this Al-Queda umbrella group is nothing more than American propaganda or a new cell armed and funded by America to destabliize Iran.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
kindred,

Nicely said,i too think this is a little to good to be true and the U.S has something to do with this cell,but im sure if this is the case Iran will be saying that anytime soon.

Of course this is just a guess,but does anyone else feel this way?

Or do you believe that this "cell" or branch of Al-Qeada is truely independant.

Iran cannot afford suicide bombers on top of these sanctions,and the cutt in gas to the poeple,the contempt will grow great among the iranian poeple.Maybe we can get a regime change without going to war after all?(i doubt it)

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
For the people that know the truth about 9-11 being staged by the government, who actually believes in any of this Al-Qaeda soap opera planted news. This is all planted and fake. Duh!

Let's see here. Mmmm? Al-Qaeda gives new recorded video to pizza guy, then pizza guy gives it to army general.
Army general says; "Ohh, why can't we just find that Al-Qaeda?"
Pizza guy says; "Well, maybe if you start following me to them as I pick up the next video(soap opera) instead of wasting time eating all our pizza, you would."
Army general says; "But, the pizza is soooooo good."

new topics

<< 1   >>

join