It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Live Earth a giant presidental campaign for Al Gore?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Think about it... Al Gore probably has the popular vote of most people under 30 now, as well as worldwide recognition and support.

There seemed to be a lot of underlying "We need a new leader" themes to Live Earth, not simply about climate change.

I know he has said that he isn't running for president, but it wouldn't surprise me if he announced that he was now. Just thought I'd throw it out there...

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
If so, GOOD! I would vote for him, if I was a US citizen. In Australia we're stuck with, I dunno, Howard and some other guy. Rudd, or something. Or is Rudd a backbencher? No, I'm pretty sure Rudd's oppostion. Hmm, I should read the middle section of The Age more often.

It makes me wonder where this littl' planet would be if those elections wern't rigged. Perhaps all this enviro stuff is bullcrap, and Gore plans to make a prison state out of the US? Food for thought . . .

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Haha, that would be quite an odd turn of events.

If he did announce he was running, I'm sure there would be some form of an uproar. "You can't have rock concerts and videos on your political campaign!"

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Gore is committed to 'Enviromental Activism'

his brain child is 'Carbon Credits'...a scheme for the Massive Transfer-of-Wealth.

as far as the 30-or near 30 demographic,
I;m sure i read a news blurb that they are generally cynical of the whole
thing, seeing the fluff-filled Gigs as a bunch of hypocrite rockers that individually spew a Carbon-Footprint between 100-200X more than 'we' the masses can't afford to make.

i give Gore's Live-Earth, 666
thumbs-down votes!

top topics

join