It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TheDay of Reckoning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
The Day Of Reckoning

When will it be, 2012, 2020, 2025, will there be a day of reckoning or is it all bunkum. Has it already passed, are we wanting/expecting something to happen.

Or is it all just religeous clap trap, is there a chance that a staged event may occur to massage those minds who seek the rapture. Irrespective of mans presence on this planet it has undergone many changes and will continue to do so.

What concerns me is that there may be those which seek to force a new world religion upon us and stage a show the likes of which have never been seen before.

With so many minds controlled by the media and the soaps willit be that difficult to make peole believe.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I honestly don't think anyone knows the date.The highest possible contender in my book is the Myans,but u never know dude writing the calender may have just got tired and stopped .

i think the end of the world or whatever you want to call it,will be the result of ever increasing tensions around the world.And i pray that no one hits that big red butten,this will truly be the end if everyone starts flinging nukes...

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
The day of reckoning was the day you were born.

The first trial is taking that initial breath and screaming your lungs out at the horror of coming into the world.

The second is going to school and once again being removed from a safe snug environment.

The third and final test is how you live your life when the teachers are behind you and there is no-one but your own conscience to guide you on how to act.

Death is just the period at the end of, I hope, many chapters in our lives.

IMHO, there is no 'Day of Atonement' for the entire human race, only the summation of your life in the eyes of those who know and care about you.

new topics

join