It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Question about David Frumm of Neocon fame

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Is this ex-Bush speach writer, the author of the "axis of evil" quote the same David Frumm that used to be in Canada at the Fraser Institue during Mulrohney's time as PM up here? He was the son of the late Canadian broadcaster Barbara Frumm.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
An Obvious Zionist Elitist

There is a desperate need in the US today, to explain the scope and depth of the Zionist control of our government, the banks, all facets of our society...do your due diligence...

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: anarchychaos56

An Obvious Zionist Elitist

you guys never quit do you.........

Everything is a zionist plot......

And people wonder why conspiracy theorists get a bad wrap......

I dont like the guy at all myself but not a single shred of proof of anything just slanderous remarks.......

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluetwo

In a word, yes.

His father is a property developer and his mother was an eminent broadcaster in Canada. I don't think there is an equivalent in the US to compare her with. She's famous for standing up to Lynette "Squeaky" Fromme in a radio interview back in the day. Squeaky wanted another interviewer because Ms. Frum was not . . . (to be honest, I can't remember the issue), but Barbara Frum told Squeaky that she was stuck with her and the interview became momentarily a little acrimonious because Squeaky was in a snit.

I, sitting at home, was petrified of Squeaky, but Ms. Frum carried the situation with her usual aplomb.

Incidentally, in the course of my work, I was in a situation where I was talking to Ms. Frum, on the other side of a plate glass door. This was years before she was stricken with cancer. She was one luscious babe in her day.

Her son, of course, is a disgrace to everything his mother stood for, the first thing being intellectual honesty. I hope his career is finished now, but I must say he was perfectly cast as the toadying speech writer to nitwit's nitwit, George W. Bush.

top topics

join