It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the cause of solar system warming and is it a hoax?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
This link provides answers concerning global warming. I need to know if this is a hoax , if not then we need to work together as a human race to help everyone we can. Also this might be the thing that puts us into a global one world system, united against the system, solar that is.
viewzone.com...

[edit on 7/6/2007 by zman]

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Work together as a human race ? Have we ever worked together as a human race ? Will we ever work together as a human race ?

Just dont worry too much.

Regard's
Lee

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
True we all agree to disagree don't we. But being swallowed by the milky way does effect everyone here. I find it an intesting piece of information. I need to know as well as everyone who reads that link if indeed this is a hoax, if not then what will become of all of us in 2012.

[edit on 7/6/2007 by zman]

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Not a hoax as far as I have been able to determine. These effects are all quite real and the major argument against Global Warming (or at least the mankind-caused version as is currently en vogue). There is no question that earth is warming at an increasing rate (and a rate that is repeatedly surprising scientists and exceeding their predictive models). But what argues against the current version of Global WQarming is the fact that several of the other planets are ALSO warming.

As we get closer and closer to the more energy-dense galatic equator (we will be more or less dead center in December 2012) our enmtire solar system will be getting bombarded by ever increasing cosmic energies. The last time we passed through this neighborhood was about 25,000 years ago. And let's face it, things were alot different here on earth back then.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I forgot or forget to mention this is no hoax very real but at the same time nothing you should worry about.

Otherwise your eyebrows will turn grey or gray like mine at the age of only 25.

Regard's
Lee

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
This thread already exists.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

If the Solar System is Heating Up: The Best Protection

top topics

join