It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An insightful look into islamofascism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
This article was written by a former islamic fundamentalist and it details often disregarded reasons extremists declare war on the world. The reasoning not being political as most are led to believe (they hate us for our freedoms etc.) but the fanatical interpretation of the koran.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

It's worth a read even if you already know this information.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Oh my god! Who would of ever thought that extremist Muslims have been attacking Non-Muslims because of their radical reading of the Koran?! Quick, we have to spread this to all the news agencies. The World Must Know!

Btw, the Daily Mail has a nerve to write anything about other people being fascist.

[edit on 4/7/07 by Chupa101]

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Pickin up on your sarcasm there billy. Perhaps a reread would be in order since comprehension doesn't seem to be your strong suit. This isn't earth shattering news hence it wasn't posted in breaking news.
It is, however, an editorial that gives you a point of view straight from the lion's mouth. Like I said, it's worth a read even if you know this information already but I'm guessing you skipped over that part in an effort to quip something reactionary.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by merryxmas
This article was written by a former islamic fundamentalist and it details often disregarded reasons extremists declare war on the world. The reasoning not being political as most are led to believe (they hate us for our freedoms etc.) but the fanatical interpretation of the koran.

Well, my take on this is it has 'prop-a-ganda' written all over it.

From the article - "In Dar ul-Harb, anything goes, including the treachery and cowardice of attacking civilians" - well, who, pray tell, is guilty of killing more 'civilians' ?

One million civilians dead in the ME alone should answer that one quite easily, and I think even you know who the 'killers' are. And I think this figure is alot more if you consider the 'terrorism' that's been happening there since, saaay, late 1800's or so.

I have read the koran (many times actually, as well as every other 'bible' on this planet) and see it as you are allowed, and even encouraged, to resist oppression and, hmmm, occupation I think is the term.

And yes, their war is against 'the unbelievers' - but isn't this body of 'unbelievers' the same that are blasting the living schmidt out of their countries (plural) for their golden effin calf ? And I don't think you can call the warmongers 'religious' in ANY sense at all - contrary to their hood-winking claims

As for this 'extremism' - aii chihuahua - fundamental xians and zionists scare the schmidt out of me alot more than muslims do.

Just kidding, they don't scare me at all - they're moreso just a massive and pathetic joke everyone's heard a kazillion times which is, quite frankly, getting real worn out.

And they 'hate you for your freedoms' ? lol, last I checked you didn't have too many if you're living in our 'civilized' societies.

Your 'terrorists' are cloaked in the governments and corporations and the d-heads controlling them and pulling the strings.

You want to end 'terrorism' ? You're barking sooo up the wrong tree.

Ho ho ho.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   
lunatic,

It might be propaganda but then I would say qui bono? If it's propaganda then who benefits? It doesn't promote either resentment or gratitude towards the government so what kind of propaganda is it? Religious? Nationalism?

Also, why are you directing the latter part of the letter to me? I never said I believed that they "hate us for our freedoms." What I did say is that's what the public is led to believe. It's actually a quote from Mr. Bush and I thought that would be self-evident as he has only said it a million times but I guess not.

I also don't recall pushing this article as me wanting "to end terrorism." I do however recall saying it's an interesting read. But I guess the best way to respond is to take everything I say out of context if it helps make a point for you. le sigh.

Cha cha cha.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   
What's more interesting is to see the terrorist sympathizers rush in to defend a known terrorist while ignoring everything said in the article. Besides that, it is an interesting read, but it's something that I believe is well known to many people. If it was really foreign policy I don't believe we would see many headliners here that read "islamofascists behead children in Iraq' or something of the like. They don't even care about the people in their country, they're just there because they have an opportunity to kill -infidels- which is apparently the sole motivation they have in their lives. I mean they even kill themselves at the chance of killing a few of these infidels without regard of the muslims that are around them already. To them it's a non-issue.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   
ho ho ho - i think your ganda needs a little more propping

- have a good life dood....oh ya, time for more die - your roots are showing

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
i have a question about islamo facism. you ever go to the grocery store or somewhere and see white people, but they are not real white people. they have a slightly darker complection. like a white skin and a black kneck and they put alot of grease in their hair.

is that like an islamofacist?

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Look, it's late and I'm sleepy, but I still think I see a relevant point here. This guy coming foward is telling his story from his own point of view, and that's the point of view of the foot soldier. It's best to just ralley grunts under a simple ideology (we do it).

Only those in charge know the real motives for their terror (once again, this doesn't just apply to islamic terror) and peons aren't privy to this information.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 02:13 AM
link   
is vince vaughn an islamo facist?

join