It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my ability lost like my own eyes.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   
i spent years teaching myself "skills" or methods of relating to reality, as i define them. In short i could materialise matter light sound inteligence, sense spirits on every level, access knowledge and understanding, do all the blain type street freak shows, read minds and dreams and pasts in perfect detail , manipulate matter and energy and emotional states on all levels.......and now since my wifes afaire......nothing.....emotional pain has taken it all. has this happened to anyone, please help.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   
your anger, hatred, sadness and whatever other emotions you may be feeling are blocking you from the "abilities" you use to have.

You need to let go of whatever feelings you are suppressing, move on and re-focus on your "abilities" and the reason you work to acheive and enhance them on them in the first place.

sorry I meant to add, that this does happen, so you are not only one.

[Edited on 1-9-2004 by worldwatcher]

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by waiting
i spent years teaching myself "skills" or methods of relating to reality, as i define them. In short i could materialise matter light sound inteligence, sense spirits on every level, access knowledge and understanding, do all the blain type street freak shows, read minds and dreams and pasts in perfect detail , manipulate matter and energy and emotional states on all levels.......and now since my wifes afaire......nothing.....emotional pain has taken it all. has this happened to anyone, please help.

You said you can materialize matter. Or that you could. What are you trying to say? You say you can access inteligence. If you could do that, I am sure you would have learned by "accessing the powers" how to not lose them......

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Do I smell a liar? I think so, i give you a bad liar rating of thumbs down

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   
MrFace you give every topic a thumbs down

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Man i hate that guy. He needs to shut the hell up I give me a thumbs up
and him a couple thumbs down
ps his avatar rocks
Unfortunately im going to have to give yet another