It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Express TC card - Paying them back?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Hey! I went to dublin and some how managed to go 44 Euros over on my card (I'm really not sure how I did this looking online at my transactions, but it's there all the same) and I have no idea how to pay them off! I live in the UK so everythings in £ and I don't own an American Express credit card! :S I'm kind of stuck at the moment, has anyone else had this problem and fixed it?

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   
wait... slow down and start over...

you went over on your card, but you don't own an American Express card?

I'm confused....

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
It's not an american express card as in a credit card. You place a certain amout of cash on in either pounds, dollars or euros and use it in the place of travellers cheques - It's not supposed to go over but for some crazy reason it went over in several places in Dublin and I was in 114.29 euros debt.

It is sorted now, I got my mother to use her American Express credit card to top the card up for me (it's reuseable).

If anyone else has an issue like this, simply go re-top the card up in whichever form. The FAQ on the site don't make it very clear, but I think you can go to the place you bought the card to even the balance out

new topics

join