It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: NEW PICTURE OF SADDAM CAPTURE!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   
DailyTelegraph.new.com.au "This photograph of Saddam Hussein in the moment of his capture was e-mailed to me by a friend in special forces who was damn proud of what his former colleagues in Iraq had accomplished when they pulled the dictator out of his hole," Mr Weisman said. "I thought the photo deserved wide dissemination."

The Daily Telegraph is publishing a new picture of Saddam's capture, showing his apparent cowering when pulled from his hole.
If the authenticity of the picture is proved, it would have been taken by a member of the 600-strong force that captured Saddam at a farmhouse near Tikrit. Although official army photographers were on hand to record the moment, the picture may have been snapped by a soldier, many of whom were known to carry small cameras while on patrol.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   
He looks asleep or passed out....

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Saw that one earlier Bill, i wonder why they suddenly decided to drag this back up at this time *raises brow*

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx
He looks asleep or passed out....

Either that or he's drunk out of his mind.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
As it's been said before, Someone is in need a of a Queer Eye make over!

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling i wonder why they suddenly decided to drag this back up at this time *raises brow*
There's always a reason. Watch the reaction.

top topics

join