It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati's Plan: In a card game?!?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
www.cuttingedge.org...

I found this while researching about the NWO awhile back. it seems to be very intresting and i thought that having it in a card game, while their saying it was all conincidence, was baffaling! I mean, the Secret Service had raided their building and confiscated things that they probably thought were "incriminating". Just thought i would like to share it with ya guys and see what your opinions are on it.

Personally, i see that what the website had written and thier info comfirms it and further substansiates their claims. Try to, if you can, to read most if not all of what is written because i thinki it is a real eye-opener, considering that it was from a card game!! And the cards themselves are like pictures which're a million words, in this case IMO.

Happy Reading/Debunking/whateva ya do!

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
yeh yeh ive got the game it was pretty cool back in the day. the expansion sets had some controversial cards such as attack on the pentagon and wtc iirc. the game was inspired by some illuminati-esque novels from the 60s iirc. beats snakes & ladders, hands down.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shar_Chi
yeh yeh ive got the game it was pretty cool back in the day. the expansion sets had some controversial cards such as attack on the pentagon and wtc iirc. the game was inspired by some illuminati-esque novels from the 60s iirc. beats snakes & ladders, hands down.

LOL Cool! Interestingly i havnt played the game. heard its hard, but it seems like fun.

Hmmm....thanks for the point about the inspiration for the game. I will look that up.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
It's an excellent game by Texan outfit SJG and a revamp of their original Illumanti Board Game. Same outfit also made Car Wars, OGRE / GEV, GURPS RPG and were raided by feds over their Hacker card game with much seized and entirely misunderstood. The card game is a conspiracy theorists joy it had just about everything in there up until the time it was published.

top topics

join