It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

William Cooper predicted 9-11!?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Im sitting on the fence with this,so i decided to through it out to you guys.This seems earily familiar to the Alex Jones prediction of 9/11.
SO that would make 2 guys who called the event envolving Osama before it happened.So two talk show hosts can put it together before it happens,but our government couldnt?
I invite you to here the video out before you reply,this show was aired in June of 2001.

The link to the video is here
www.youtube.com...

This deserves discussion,how can 2 talk show hosts predict events,that would envolve Osama,when our own government couldnt.
If things were that obvious,than so should the idea that we are being lied to about 9/11.

[edit on 24-6-2007 by Black_Fox]

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   
This is the first time I heard about William Cooper. Nor do I recall hearing anything about his death. I did a little digging and found this.

This site contains things that may anger you. But I don't know if its the truth or not. Has a article on the truth about AIDS. And goes on about discussing about the government and aliens.

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Guys...it was no secret OBL wanted us!! He threatened us for years!! I was friends with a Pakistainian guy who often said that the US was gonna get hit hard by OBL ... was he predicting it? No...but he knew what type of an A-hole SBL is/was.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Greetings.

In the way of predictions of this event, there have been lots of people,writing,codex and quatrains that have predicted the 9/11 events even Nostradamus.
And i agree with the above poster that OBL was a threat for a long time to the USA so the US wouldn't have been thinking that nothing was gonna happen.
I think they would have been expecting something but something doesn't involve the time,date and location but they would have had to know that there was always a threat there.

Omega

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
Guys...it was no secret OBL wanted us!! He threatened us for years!! I was friends with a Pakistainian guy who often said that the US was gonna get hit hard by OBL ... was he predicting it? No...but he knew what type of an A-hole SBL is/was.

Pakistanian.
Oh dear.
Go on then ban me.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 07:49 AM
link   
odd thing...I havent heard from him since 911 ???!!!! (he moved)

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Yeah OBL think he maybe in Pakistan somewhere. Its funny that Saddam was caught or was he?

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   

have to add that he actually predicted a huge false flag operation that was going to be blamed on OBL, just like Alex Jones did. He didn't say that OBL would attack the US.

An important nuance, no?

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Well Mister Jones...since it WASNT a false flag operation.... looks like Blow Hole Alex Jones got it ALL wrong!

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Well Mister Jones...since it WASNT a false flag operation.... looks like Blow Hole Alex Jones got it ALL wrong!

ok, you have your belief system, i got mine, but that's besides the point.

I just wanted to point out that your reply was not relevant to the message the OP was trying to convey. Basically the whole world knew OBL had been threatening the US for years - what Bill Cooper said is that "some dark powers within"(whoever that is) might use this to launch a false flag operation and evidently blame OBL. Wether you believe this or not is really not an issue here. He's just pointing out that people were already discussing the conspiracy *before* it actually happened.

peace,
mr.Jones

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Noted...thanks.

I base what I believe in on facts.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a small correction on my previous post.
Upon reading the original post again, i noticed that the OP doesn't didn't really got what the guy in the video is saying. The OP states that mr.Bill said an attack by Osama was about to happen, but in the video, Bill is actually saying that the US would soon STAGE an attack, blaming it on OBL. Strange that Bill got killed soon after 911...

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by mister Jones
Strange that Bill got killed soon after 911...

Strange that the man said on his website he would shoot anyone that tries to arrest him for bank fraud or tax evasion??

He tried to KILL policemen with his vehicle and his gun!

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
The real people that predicted 911 were the writers of this show:

video.google.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11 11
The real people that predicted 911 were the writers of this show:

video.google.com...

We've all seen this I'm sure, it's wierd but it's not proof of anything. If I make a tv show about aliens landing, and then someday they do, does that mean I knew it would happen or that I was in on it? Nothing much more than a coincidence at this point unfortunatly.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mister Jones
Strange that Bill got killed soon after 911...

Strange that the man said on his website he would shoot anyone that tries to arrest him for bank fraud or tax evasion??

He tried to KILL policemen with his vehicle and his gun!

Why are policemen who come to your home exempt from harm exactly?

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Noted...thanks.

I base what I believe in on facts.

If you base your belief on facts then you should have no problem in that in February 2002 speech, Clinton explained that he turned down an offer from Sudan for bin Laden's extradition to the U.S., saying, "At the time, 1996, he had committed no crime against America, so I did not bring him here because we had no basis on which to hold him."

Ahhh the lies continue. What Clinton said wasn't exactly true. By 1996, the 9/11 mastermind had already been named as an unindicted co-conspirator in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing by prosecutors in New York.

At least two offers from the government of Sudan to arrest Osama bin Laden and turn him over to the U.S. were rebuffed by the Clinton administration in February and March of 1996, a period of time when the former president's attention was distracted by his intensifying relationship with White House intern Monica Lewinsky.

Ahhh the plot thickens...

Dubai, one of the seven emirates of the Federation of the United Arab Emirates, North-East of Abi-Dhabi. This city, population 350,000, was the backdrop of a secret meeting between Osama bin Laden and the local CIA agent in July 2001. A partner of the administration of the American Hospital in Dubai claims that public enemy number one stayed at this hospital between the 4th and 14th of July 2001.

Perhaps they were discussing the false flag operation that was going to be imminent on 9/11...

FACTS FACTS FACTS.....

BeZerk

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Not sure what to think about Bill, below are details on his death. If he was telling the truth they did a good job of making him look like a jack ass.

He seems like he was an interesting fella...

---
By 1998, the USA federal government had several outstanding warrants for Cooper and his wife for tax evasion and bank fraud. Cooper’s Chinese-born wife, Annie, and their two daughters had left the United States in June 2000; Cooper remained at his home in Eagar, Apache County, Arizona.
Cooper had made it clear, both online and on air, that he would not surrender to the police. 'According to Glenn Jacobs, a local newspaperman who knew Cooper, "he kept an AK-47 just inside his front door by a magazine rack."' 8
At 11:40 pm, 5 November, 2001, Apache County Sheriff’s deputies attempted to serve an arrest warrant at Cooper’s residence. Earlier that day Cooper had seen a man driving past his home, ran out, jumped in his car and drove after the man, forcing him to pull over, and threatening him at gunpoint. The man, a local doctor, waited until Cooper left then called the police, who issued a warrant against Cooper for "aggravated assault with a deadly weapon."
Cooper’s home contained a number of firearms, and he had lost a leg in a motorcycle accident many years before.9 Police believed that if they could lure Cooper out of his home they would have a better chance of arresting him.
"Members of the Apache Country Sheriff’s Office deployed several deputies in the area adjacent to Cooper’s home in an attempt to draw him from his residence to serve an arrest warrant. After leaving his residence in his vehicle, Cooper confronted plainclothes deputies a short distance away. As Cooper drove back to his residence, Sheriff’s deputies attempted to stop him using a fully marked patrol vehicle to block the roadway. Cooper refused to stop or comply with verbal orders issued by deputies. Cooper drove around the patrol vehicle, off the roadway, and attempted to run over a sergeant before heading back to his residence. Cooper was followed a short distance to the front of his residence where he was again confronted by uniformed deputies. After refusing once again to comply with orders from deputies, Cooper exited his vehicle and ran toward his house, firing shots from a handgun towards deputies. Deputy Robert Marinez of the Apache County Sheriff’s Office was struck in the head by at least one round. Deputies returned fire, striking and fatally wounding Cooper." 10
On 15 November, a memorial service was held for Cooper at the Jewkes Mortuary in Eagar, Arizona. Shortly after his death, internet reports of a press conference that William Cooper had allegedly held two weeks before his death began to appear. These have been denied by his website as being a hoax. 11
--www.scifiles.no-ip.com/obit.htm
--hourofthetime.com

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by AcesInTheHole
We've all seen this I'm sure, it's wierd but it's not proof of anything.

LOL, calm down jumpy, I never said anything about it being proof of anything. I simply said the writers of the show predicted 911.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeZerk

Ahhh the plot thickens...

Dubai, one of the seven emirates of the Federation of the United Arab Emirates, North-East of Abi-Dhabi. This city, population 350,000, was the backdrop of a secret meeting between Osama bin Laden and the local CIA agent in July 2001. A partner of the administration of the American Hospital in Dubai claims that public enemy number one stayed at this hospital between the 4th and 14th of July 2001.

Perhaps they were discussing the false flag operation that was going to be imminent on 9/11...

FACTS FACTS FACTS.....

BeZerk

Two words in this ... "claims", and "perhaps". There is no proof of this NOT SO secret meeting, and when you use the word perhaps, that means you are speculating.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join