It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote viewing experiment - #7262 #6239 (June 24 – July 1st)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
And that wrench handle looks like an I-Beam. Surprised the hell out of myself if nothing else.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Zenigan, in my book, you were right on target with this one and it almost gave me goosebumps when I read over your post and what you 'viewed' because you didn't just say a bottle but instead said a Wine bottle which is exactly what it is!
It's clear that you deserve a merit badge for conciseness for this RV test. Your results for this test definitely ranks right up there with the best replies we've had with these RV tests so far! Good Job! I'm really impressed!

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Never done something like this, I just closed my eyes and saw stuff. Would love to know what the teddy bear was though.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
The shape I drew kinda looked like a bottle (but thinking back, I think thats just my poor mouse skill
) I did say stained glass though, so maybe if you put the shape and the glass together you get a bottle... Then again I'm probably just clutching at straws

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Hi Fudge! You might want to look at this.
I loaded the first photo of the bottle into an image editor to find out what was on the label and what kind of wine it is. And when doing so I lightened up the photo and look and see what that bottle looks like now! Maybe sort of like what's in your drawing? In a weird kinda way, it looks like there's a MONK in the bottle!! Doesn't it??

When I found this out I was going to notify Yandros to put the cork back on that thing because there's a lot of other weird stuff that's in that bottle, as you can see. Lol... anyway, I nearly flipped out because of that MONK --amazing isn't it? I was hesitant to say anything about this in this thread because it's so off the wall and over the top, I held off until now to post this information. So just saying that it would seem that you actually got a hit in this RV test... or at least a near one. What do you think?

[edit on 1-7-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zenagain
Never done something like this, I just closed my eyes and saw stuff. Would love to know what the teddy bear was though.

Hmmmm, I would like to know too and if you ever find out why you saw that, let us know ok?

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
When I found this out I was going to notify Yandros to put the cork back on that thing because there's a lot of other weird stuff that's in that bottle, as you can see. Lol... anyway, I nearly flipped out because of that MONK --amazing isn't it? I was hesitant to say anything about this in this thread because it's so off the wall and over the top, I held off until now to post this information. So just saying that it would seem that you actually got a hit in this RV test... or at least a near one. What do you think?
[edit on 1-7-2007 by Palasheea]

Its just my reflection. The photo is taken on a digital video camera from chest height. I am gaging the photo through the preview window which is tilted upward at me.

The source of light is the flash which comes from the base of the camera and I am distorted due to the curvature of the glass.

No monks in my wine, at least I hope not.

P.S. it wasn't a corked bottle. It had a screw-top.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Thanks Yandros! Lol, And I hope for your sake it's not a monk in that bottle too! But I must admit, I really do like the lightened up version of that photograph because it's just amazing how things around the room are reflecting off the surface of that bottle. Very interesting photograph!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join