It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Brother is listening(Cell Phones)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
And here we thought the coming year was 2008,more like 1984!
Im posting this because,unless its reported by mainstream "news",you wouldnt believe it.
Your cell phone is now the fly on the wall,but of course if you havent done anything wrong,you have nothing to worry about,right?

Video here
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
You should look into an interesting little Israeli based company called Amdocs, it's kind of creepy.

[edit on 21-6-2007 by twitchy]

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Well, that is interesting. I always thought they could listen in on your conversations, but when the phone is off is another story. That is a disturbing. Who knew, thanks for the information. I will have to watch what I say.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
That's interesting. I do think it won't be long before id cards and mobile phones are amalgamated and made compulsory to carry. In the UK law was passed to allow the erection of mobile phone masts (this includes devices in shopping centres behind advertising boards etc to make sure you get a signal) pretty much anywhere without planning permission from the local authority.

It looks largely like first stages towards a totallitarian state. As long as you have a signal they can listen to you.

Compulsory ID cards are being pushed through parliament in UK requiring everyone to carry one. As soon as technology permits - ID cards will soon be storable in cell phones or phones and id cards wil become one entity basically making it illegal not to carry your phone everywhere.

I predict 5 years before we have to carry a device everywhere allowing 'them' to pin point our location at any time and (as your interesting link points out) our conversation even if the 'device' is not turned on!

1984 exactly

join