It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In 100 Trillion Years

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
it'll be just like Star Trek (well, at least in about 200 - 300 years) Has anyone read the time traveler? You need to read the book, that's what it's going to be in the future. I'm kidding, but I think that we're going to destroy the planet earth, then we're going to find life on another planet.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   
All the stars will be so far away from each other that there will be no starry skies. Just blackness. That will be sad.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Hopefully mankind would be non-corporeal lol. Or hiding in hyperspace.

Worth reading Dr Machio Kaku's books he has some interesting postulations. In his book Hyperspace he ragails one of Asimovs old short stories where mankind creates a computer that can self-evolve and eventually the comupter get so large is has to live in hyperspace, finally at the end of the universe( a horrible cold endless expansion) the computer re-compresses space and starts another bigbang with the word " let there be light".

makes for good reading.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
that reminds me of arthur c. clarkes 2001 series where some bioligical life form evolved into some kind of machine but eventually stores itself in the fabric of space. the question is even before that point, will we even desire to go on?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join