It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3 may start on 9/9/2007

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I thought we were living in the 21st Century... And all i see is people playing their astrologist numbers...Come on, the fate of Humanity cannot be linked to a simple amount of numbers. It would mean we are all "programmed" to wage war on each other when the clock reaches 111 days after this, 222 days after that...be realistic, please.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
you may be right. who knows when it will happen, but it will happen.

suck it up, buttercup. you might as well face it because no one is doing a damned thing about it. if someone wants to start an awareness campaign, I'll be the first to join and start volunteering, but as it is people just don't care.

our capitalist elite have made sure that the average joe cares only about himself, his family and his material items. if it doesn't directly effect him, he doesn't care.

let Iran and Israel nuke each other and entrench us in a third world war. what do I care ... my family and I are goin out on the boat this weekend. (sarcasm – just to be clear)

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I don't know why but when I think of WWIII I think of nuclear holocaust(mutual destruction). I hope it never comes down to that however the squabbles in the middle east may be leading to this as WWI and II started small then over the course of a few years involved 1/3 of the world. If we do act against Iran and we continue to have sour relations with Russia(China is now a major ally as they are preforming joint military operations together)) this is inevitable.
As a famous scientist once said WW3 would be fought with nuclear weapons and WW4 would be fought with sticks and stones.....
As for the numbers I don't read into that to much, mere coincidence IMO.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
First off, great thread. Sweet moves on the post.

From this link in OP.

Similarly today, George Bush, John Kerry, Tony Blair, Ariel Sharon, Gerhard Schroeder are all Freemasons. Bush and Kerry belong to the same "Skull and Bones" chapter! I am guessing but I expect Vladimir Putin and some significant Iranian leaders are also tied to the Illuminati. They may not be aware of the big picture but if they deviate, they will be assassinated like the Israeli PM, Yitzhak Rabin*, who was also a Freemason.

*characters in bold are my doing.

It makes me wonder what all JFK had planned for America. As we all know, he fought for equality of not only minorities, but also the poor. Could he have planned on closing the gap between Upper Class and Lower Class? This would have entirely went against any plans of the Illuniati.

See Executive Order 11110.

John F. Kennedy was assasinated 5 months after signing this Executive Order.

One hundred one years and one day earlier on November 21, 1864 Abraham Lincolon stated:

"The money power preys upon the nation in time of peace and conspires against it in times of adversity. It is more despotic than monarchy, more insolent than autocracy, more selfish than bureaucracy. I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me, and causes me to tremble for the safety of our country. Corporations have been enthroned, an era of corruption will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people, until the wealth is aggregated in a few hands, and the republic is destroyed. "

Abraham Lincoln was assassinated 4 months after his statement.

Does it really take 3-5 months to find an assassin?

[edit on 18-6-2007 by tyranny22]

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sb2012
In numerology you add multiple digits to get a number, zero is ignored. For example, 2005 -> 2 + 5 = 7; 2007 -> 2 + 7 = 9 and so on. If you get 2 or more digits, you may repeat the procedure.

Some interesting numbers around 9/11 (link):

* The date of the attack: 9/11 - 9 + 1 + 1 = 11
* After September 11th there are 111 days left to the end of the year.
* September 11th is the 254th day of the year: 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.
* Flight 11 - 92 on board - 9 + 2 = 11.
* The first plane to hit the towers was Flight 11.
* Twin Towers - standing side by side, looks like the number 11.
( and UN building looks like monolith from 2001, hehe )

World War 1, ended on the 11th hour, of the 11th day, of the 11th month in 1918.

Yes, also Apollo 11 landed on the Moon.

Ben, cmon.

[edit on 16-6-2007 by sb2012]

JFK was killed on November 22nd, 1963, their just dates. Its History I dont understand how history can reflect on the future in terms of dates.

Has this numerology stuff ever been correct before?

And to be realistic, as a planet, man has never been at peace, we have been at constant war with each other since before time was recorded. Theres wars in Africa, South America, Middle East, Asia, theres wars in the streets and wars on a battle field, it doesn't matter in the end, large amounts of human life is lost on a daily basis due to small fire arms. Technically speaking, World War 2 isn't over. So what makes anyone think we're on the brink of World War 3?

Does this so called NWO really need to spark a world wide war? I dont think so, since a greater percentage of human life is stuck in turmoil and in different states of war. It doesn't make any sense.

And if such a war was to occur, America would lose. They dont have enough support world wide to flex their muscles like they could in the past. Their technology is simply no match for what Japan has been producing. No army in the world can equal China's overstocked infantry, And India has the second best air force in the world. Add in the other bitter countries North Korea, Russia, and almost 70% of the middle east. Your simply looking at to much to soon.

Dropping a nuke might of worked with Japan, but believe me when I say if another one goes off, 10 will follow.

I wanna ask everyone here a question, if a war like this did occur, and America initiated a draft again, would you pick up arms to fight for a corporate executive who's zippin on Don while your family's starving?

It doesn't matter what your answer is you'd be screwed either way.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by tyranny22
First off, great thread. Sweet moves on the post.

From this link in OP.

Similarly today, George Bush, John Kerry, Tony Blair, Ariel Sharon, Gerhard Schroeder are all Freemasons. Bush and Kerry belong to the same "Skull and Bones" chapter! I am guessing but I expect Vladimir Putin and some significant Iranian leaders are also tied to the Illuminati. They may not be aware of the big picture but if they deviate, they will be assassinated like the Israeli PM, Yitzhak Rabin*, who was also a Freemason.

*characters in bold are my doing.

[edit on 18-6-2007 by tyranny22]

Are you just assuming Yitzhak Rabin was a Freemason or is there something to back this up? I'm not trying to discredit you, I've just never herd anything about him.

But it would make sense, he was making progress in peace talks with the Palestinians.

There's no money in peace, so keeping the likes of Muslims and Jews at a divided state means more money to go around.

But how funny is this, I didn't even know this until I read it a couple of minutes ago. Yasser Arafat's wife Sashu Arafat was a Christian born into a wealthy family, her dad was a heir to a banking fortune in Ramallah not far from the holy land.

No offense to Arafat, but hes a ugly looking son of a bitch, now why would some one, especially 34 years younger than Yasser marry someone so ugly? Cant be the money, her dads got that covered. Im sure Yasser didn't have much of a personality for a girl at the time 27 to fall heads over heels for.

Now its open and clear, the Israeli government and Yasser Arafat opened peace talks long before the 1993 Oslo Accords, probably some where around the late 1980's. Approximately around the same time Yasser Arafat married a Christian converted to Muslim women.

So why would this rich middle age women go after someone so old and ugly? She hadn't seen her husband for nearly four years prior to his death. Why was Arafat transported to France to be attended to by doctors. Was it cause that's where her wife had been staying for four years? Maybe, but under French rule, its illegal for doctors to go public about a patients health, and only those close to the patient are allowed to disclose the patients health, unless of course there's reason to believe foul play is involved. Obviously, you cant really point the finger and cry out bloodymurder when your patient is in a coma. But why wouldn't Mrs. Arafat allow a autopsy to be done to reveal the true nature of his death? Wouldn't you be a little curious to know what killed your husband or wife that kept him in a coma for nearly 3 months? Or was it because he really was poisoned?

A cabinet minister of Arafat said when he died, he had blood coming out of every hole imaginable. That doesn't sound like a natural death.

Im not going to speculate, even though I clearly have already passed that stage, but, on the lighter side of things, I believe Mrs. Arafat knows what killed her husband. I just really find it funny she came into his life right around the peace talks with Israel.

It only makes sense if what tyranny posted is true. You knock off one guy going against the grain its just common sense you take out who ever was down with him too.

[edit on 18-6-2007 by Praafit]

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Something that was kind of touched on earlier...

World Wars do not begin on a single date. Even a nuclear holocaust would be the apex of a series of culminating events.

I was watching Charlie Rose one night, I believe he was interviewing Ken Burns because he is/was making a documentary on WWII. Looking at the current state of affairs in a historical rather than contemporary sense he referred to it as the first of the petroleum wars.

The Cold War may in fact, a hundred years down the line, be called the Third World War.

What to us is a series of unrelated or semi-related events unfolding in front of us every day, to the historian of the future will look entirely different.

World War I set us up for World War II. Again, many more decades from now these two wars may not be called what they are now.

This fact makes it disingenuous to "predict" the exact start of a "world war".

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I believe 100% that JFK was killed by those other than Oswald. Read one of Jim Marrs books--fascinating book. I further agree with John Lear that he was killed because he was privy and did not wish to folllow the program--this would be by agents of the iluminati.
Also, a nuclear detonation is hotter than the surface of the sun and does indeed turn SAND into glass Check It
Another odd thing I rarely share. I have had nightmares and (visions?) since my earliest childhood memories of a nuclear war destroying the Earth except for some suffering survivors. I have these and variations of Civilization-ending apocolypse dreams all the time. I've gone weeks at a time dreaming of this every single night. Anyway, I'm straying. Maye I'll toss this out on a thread sometime for some feedback

[edit on 19-6-2007 by Corbin Dalus]

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Could be possible. After all look who is in charge and you may realize we are not that far from nuclear holocaust. And since many systems are on self-defense computers would simply retaliate back and so on.

Lots of glass parking space for 2 mutants and possible alien visitors in near future.

So, let's do something... Or we wait for idiots from Vatican and Mecca to decide our fate?

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   
your right we have to act!!!.....there cant be a world war if theres no world so lets burn this mutha to tha ground err the core......ok i dont believe we can you remember in the matrix((bad reference but bear with me)) when the oracle tells neo about if he would of broken the vase if she hadnt of said anything....look at everything we hear about prophecies of the end of the world war all the time movies about the extinction or close extinction of the earth...my point is maybe its a garuntee it will happenn cause a majority of people think it will happenn...

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 02:20 AM
link   
My birthday is September 30th.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Praafit

Are you just assuming Yitzhak Rabin was a Freemason or is there something to back this up? I'm not trying to discredit you, I've just never herd anything about him.

[edit on 18-6-2007 by Praafit]

No. No proof at all. And I don't think it really matters. Were JFK and Abe Freemasons? That wasn't the point I was trying to illustrate. The point is, these were people in powerful positions that were trying to bring peace, eqaulity or protection to the common people and they were assassinated for their efforts.

[edit on 19-6-2007 by tyranny22]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Now it's 2009 so definitely wrong.

Okay, see we are not meant to know dates about these things they happen randomly unless they are declared openly, no one is going to push the wipe out button. Why would the elitist do it, think about it, even if GW Bush thought it was a good idea there is no point is a nuclear fall out world, the world is more fun with people in it, otherwise they could go to Mars and own the rock or something and feel on top.

[edit on 19-5-2009 by The time lord]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Since I joined ATS I have always been tempted to go back and rehash old predictions.

Edit to add

I never wanted to embarrass anybody who was a believer

[edit on 19-5-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Still 2009 and nothing of that kind is going on it seems, ohwell Orwell.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Awesome! Can we begin a thread of old threads that prophesized the end of the world, WWIII, nuclear Armageddon, the second coming of Christ, the fall of the US, etcetera, etcetera? It may help current posters grasp why everyone isn’t “waking up.”

It’s not that no one is listening. It’s just that they’ve heard it all before.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
If you guys really want to do it I will gather a few of the recent one's and we can go from there....God know's it will get huge rather quickly

Let me know if you guys would be interested in adding don't want to start a bunk thread over it there are enough stupid one's already!!!

xoxo stacie

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Things never happen when you most expect them.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Maybe he meant 9/9/2009 (999). Predicting the future usually comes through some divine means. Not numerology. Even then the person receiving a vision can not tell the exact date the vision is to come about.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Look not even Christ is allow to know when the date of the end times is, what hour or day only the Father does, if someone asked Christ and he told them the truth, think what the Devil would have done with that knowledge, secondly he would have ended the world earlier to prove he was lying so either way it makes sense that no one knows the time and date either. So don't think it ends when you say not even 2012, the future is not set yet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join