It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Volcanic eruption in the Northwest of the USA in less than a year.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Hi,

Thanks for your participation in the thread, your commentary is welcome specially in this moment in which the vissions about this event are arriving to a critical point.

As I told in the begining of this Thread this looked to be a sequence of volcanic eruptions along the region of the Cascades in Washington, that was the initial appearance. At that moment for me it was so clear that this could cause great damage even in cities like Seattle or Vancouver.

However during the last month or so the aspect of this situation turned to be more powerful, in some sense difficult to believe as possible, now look to be like an atomic explosion, so devastating in hundreds of kilometers arround the source.

That was the point in which I started my inquiry with other psychics for other impressions about this event, if they are receiving the same message, so your commentary is very interesting for me.

The vission of other psychics in some sense confirmed mine but they think this will occur in a desertic zone, like Nevada or Utah.

I have the security that this is something that is going to happen so soon, in terms of months or probably weeks.

thanks,

Your friend,

The Angel of lightness

[edit on 6/24/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

Well Dear readers,

Today finally after a so long wait during the last year this thread has reached its full accomplishment with the news that are arriving through the news agencies concerning the so powerful volcanic eruption of this July 20th happend in Alaska.

The reports of the press register that a second more powerful eruption in the Auletian islands in less than a month has alerted the vulcanologists. According with the information that I have read few minutes ago the eruption shooted steam and ash as high as 20,000 feet into the air.

The eruption has been on Mount Cleveland on Chuginadak Island at 90 miles west of Okmok Volcano where ongoing eruptions since July 12 have captured the attention of scientists and forced nearby residents to evacuate.

You can chk the original report at:

news.yahoo.com...

www.sciencedaily.com...

cbs3.com...

www.avo.alaska.edu...

With all this sequence of volcanic eruptions in Alaska in the last weeks, this predition posted in 2007 is now completly surpassed.

The important point now is that this was the last seismic event that I told it was going to occur preceding the great earthquake of Califonia.

So for my friends that are living in California, specially in Sn Francisco and L.A. and all the cities located between those two metropolis, I send now my red alarm since its thread is the only one remaining of Accomplishment of the ones of natural events that I posted in 2007.

At my thread of California Earthquake you can track all my other predictions given in BTS and that has been accomplishing since March 2007. I want to use also this opportunity to warns that after the Earthquake of California pass over , in a relative short period of time, the country will experiment the Economical Collapse, that I has been also predicting to occur since December of 2007, and that again I am remarking to be imminent in the new thread I have opened this week for it in BTS.

Thanks for your atention,

The Angel of lightness

[edit on 7/22/2008 by The angel of light]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join