It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queen warned Diana´s Butler "unknown forces"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Paul Burrell said the Queen warned him of future trouble back in 1997 shortly after Diana died in a car crash.

"The Queen said, 'No one, Paul, has been as close to a member of my family as you have,"

"There are powers at work in this country which we have no knowledge about,"

"She looked at me over her half-rimmed spectacles as if she expected me to know the rest.... I had no idea who she was talking about. There were many she could have been referring to. But she was clearly warning me to be vigilant."

The NWO and Lizard influence is there.

(Just put "diana´s butler warned" into google for more info from valid news sites

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I checked out several articles and didn't see any reference to NWO and reptiles. What the heck are you talking about? I think she was referring to a shadow government type of thing. Not shape-shifting reptilians.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Well according to David Icke, shortly before Diana was murdered she made a call to Credo Mutwa. She said that she had information on the royal family that will shock the world (something to that effect). She never stated what that info was.

A close friend of Diana's told David that Diana would say to her and be completely serious that the Windsors are Reptilies, they arent even human. Her friend said when she would say this she was not joking around.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
So the Royal family are reptiles?

How come when the Queen needed an operation she went to a hospital and not a Vets?

Still your mention of David Icke brought a smile to my face.
He's God, you know

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Seems odd that the Queen would warn him about reptiles if she herself were one. Sounds as though the Queen was on Diana's side, unlike previous stories I've heard saying the Royal Family wanted her dead because of her relationship with Fayed.

[edit on 14-6-2007 by TheComte]

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I think way to many people on these boards watched the TV series V one to many times...hahaha....lizards...man oh man...

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadow_soldier1975
I think way to many people on these boards watched the TV series V one to many times...hahaha....lizards...man oh man...

im just telling you what i read. Never said i believed in Reptiods.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
its all good hikix...i dont mean you specifically...just people in general....its just time to take things as what they are...Di was some chick cheating on her hubby, out drinking and got drunk with her driver...crashed and now is dead....was there a government conspiracy to killer ....maybe so...but lizards from ANYONES perspective is just...ummmm...OUT THERE!

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   

shadow_soldier1975

posted on 14-6-2007 at 11:37 AM
its all good hikix...i dont mean you specifically...just people in general....its just time to take things as what they are...Di was some chick cheating on her hubby, out drinking and got drunk with her driver...crashed and now is dead....was there a government conspiracy to killer ....maybe so...but lizards from ANYONES perspective is just...ummmm...OUT THERE!

Actually Soldier, Di was not some "Chick cheating on her Hubby"

She was a single woman, who was once married to the Prince of Wales. She had been divorced for almost exactly one year (oney ear, 3 days) the day that she died.
Frome Wikipedia:

Diana, Princess of Wales (Diana Frances;[2] née Spencer; 1 July 1961 – 31 August 1997)

The Prince and Princess of Wales were separated on 9 December 1992, by which time her relations with the some of the Royal Family, excepting the Duchess of York, Sarah Ferguson, were difficult. Their divorce was finalised on 28 August 1996.

en.wikipedia.org...

It doesn't matter if one thinks that the royal family had her killed, ritualisticly or not, by humanoids or reptoids, Diana died that night under very suspicious circumstances. One should really look into the circumstances and possible motives behind her death. Even agents of the Military Industrial Complex might have done it because of her activism against anti-personnel mines...

In addition, the quote of Diana's could have just as easily been in reference to the cold-blooded nature that a "Royal" family must have to stay in power, unless of course one truly believe's that "Royalty" really are a bloodline family chosen by "God" or "gods" who entrusted them to keep their lineage pure by inbreeding amongst distant family members dating back to Ancient Egypt all they way up to present 2007, where Prince Charles is a distant cousin to G.W.B. and many other past and future US Presidents.

God Save the Queen, God Bless the U.S.A.
Doc Moreau

top topics

join