It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family members on ATS/BTS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I've been on ATS now for nearly two years and got my Brother (Oni-Kage) interested who joined very recently (I hope you all say hello to him)

This got me thinking, do any of you recommend ATS/BTS to family and friends, do you talk to family and friends about the things that interest you ATS/BTS. I got a real buzz introducing my Bro to all of you lovely people and being able to chat to him about stuff thats on here.
Would you feel the same about introducing a family or friend or do like your privacy here, or maybe you have already introduced someone to ATS/BTS.
Tell me what you guys and gals think!!!

[edit on 13-6-2007 by Kurokage]

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I have a few family members on here, iim not going to say who because I might offend them, but i was the last of the family to join.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
hey thats cool Outrider!! thanks.
I dont need details if people are worried about offending their family or friends, just a yes or no will do, or your thoughts about subjects you see on here and chat about

[edit on 13-6-2007 by Kurokage]

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
My son Feral Rage visits from time to time.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
i prefer my own place without family
dont ask me why

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
My husband is Country Soul, he reads a lot under my log-in because it's the main one on the computer. I've caught him a few times making a post under anxietydisorder, but for the most part he doesn't post unless he's logged into his acct.
I must admit that I've posted a few times with his acct., but hey, it's all in the family.

I also have a brother that checks the site from time to time, but I don't see much activity on his acct. unless I tell him about a certain thread.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Anxietydisorder, yeah, I will have to watch my Brother for that when hes at my house lol
Bodrul, It's nice to escape and get away from it all sometimes!!
AccessDenied, Are you and your son interested in the same things on ATS??

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
My brother signed up a couple of years ago, I don't remember what his name was on here, he doesn't buy into the aliens and general conspiracy stuff... and didn't seem interested in the BTS stuff either.

My wife signed up, but doesn't log on anymore. She was SuprDupr.
She's too busy with Pogo Games.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Well I'm glad u introduced me Bro

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I'm thinking of telling my dad to join, I even posted links on my Orkut. He should be a good addition to ATS although he doesn't speak alot of english.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Ahh well there's

Me

My sister Onixx

My sister Wendystar

My dad- horrible Henry- he enjoys the subjects but thought it would be funny to come and act all weird on me lol,

I'm hoping to also introduce my Other sister to ATS/BTS,

[edit on 13-6-2007 by asala]

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Nope, none of my family have accounts on ATS.

My family is'nt really the type that would use ATS, and beyond that we don't really
talk a great deal.

I did try to get two of my friends to join, but they were'nt very interested.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Hey Bro, good to see that your enjoying it so far!!
Asala, Its great to see that a lot of your family enjoys ATS, You must have great conversations at the family BBQs!!
Falken, I'm sure your Dad would have a great time on here and it may help with his English too. I think a lot of people on ATS understand that not all members have English as there first language.
Iori, Some people have to find there own way to denying ignorance, you just got there ahead of them to set up camp.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I got my sister to join, but she doesn't come on here much, I don't know why though..shes into conspiracies and all, ah well.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
My sister, GallopingHordes and I are here quite abit.

I'm a bit of a skeptic where most conspiracies are concerned. So's she.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Hey Seagull, I'd class myself has more of a skeptic too, I need to see some good evidence to get me off the fence lol

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kurokage
AccessDenied, Are you and your son interested in the same things on ATS??
Yes and no- depends. My daughter just signed up too after seeing how addicted Iam to ATS.Now I'll have to fight for computer time with her!Her user name is angel_crush.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Hey AccessDenied, Good luck with your fight for PC time, we are all in your corner lol. Hello and a warm welcome to your daughter Angel_crush!!!

[edit on 18-6-2007 by Kurokage]

new topics

top topics

join