It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official: Iranian Weapons Intercepted on Way to Taliban

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
as someone who spent exstensive time in the middle east and saw the first hand distaste between sunnis and shia's
i say the answer is :A
and for question two: A

go ron paul the only candate with a veiw of the middle east that isnt going to bring the world into world war 3.

if gulliani or hillary get in may the good lord help us all...

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRepublic

go ron paul the only candate with a veiw of the middle east that isnt going to bring the world into world war 3.

if gulliani or hillary get in may the good lord help us all...

I couldn't agree with you more! Thank you for you post.

And Thanks to Everyone for seeing past the media brainwashing machine!

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I, too, think this could be government disinformation. The reason I am being cautious is that yesterday (ok, I am probably waaaay behind everyone else) I viewed the Frontline documentary called The Dark Side.

www.pbs.org...

It certainly confirmed what I already believed. It gave more evidence to my held beliefs that the government lies to us over and over.

If you have not seen the above documentary, I highly recommend it. I have sent it to some friends of mine who have continued to support the government after the 9/11 coverup.

With kindest regards,

[edit on 14-6-2007 by strbrite]

[edit on 14-6-2007 by strbrite]

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by BitRaiser
I have a very simple question:

If there is evidence, where is it?
Why tell us that there is evidence if they don't actually provide it?

If the evidence isn't presented there can only be one explanation for this "report"; Dis-information fed to the ignorant masses through mass-media with the intent of garnering support for an unjust war.

Obviously this hasn't been proven to anyones satisfaction at this point, but the news is breaking now, let's see where it takes us before we jump on the ever popular "Dis-information" bandwagon.
No matter what my personal feelings about the war are the fact of the matter is that we are at war over there. American lives are at stake
It is obvious that the munitions and weapons are coming from somewhere and I'm sorry but Iran is the most likely provider.
I understand the long existing differnces of the various Islamic sects but they don't trump the hatred for the " Western Devil"
I also understand that the US is one of the largest arms dealing countries in the world. That unfortunately doesn't change the fact that if Iran is supplying weaponry to my enemy than they also become my enemy.
I am not at this point advocating an invasion of Iran but something has to be done to correct the situation. Probably the best way to start is through the U.N. If that does'nt resolve the situation than we will have to look at other alternatives.
To not believe that Iran is supplying the terrorist is naive. And to let it continue is suicidal.

[edit on 14-6-2007 by duster]

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   
You'll wake up one morning, and turn the TV on, as usual, just to get an "ambience sound" while you're eating Cheerios. You finally open your eyes, and see the red stripe "breaking news" with a reporter talking in front of the Pentagon. Next, you'll see a montage of F-18 taking off a carrier, BlackHawks full of Delta Forces heading to Iranian facilities and ground-to-ground megaTomahawks being fired from cruisers at sea.

After all, you don't feel like eating Cheerios, cause the skies of human reason will look a little darker than yesterday.

Because of their lack of conscience, americans and iranians will decide to wipe themselves out just because one country wants to protect the wolrd and the other doesn't want to quit that stupid media-game. Woo-pee-do, maybe they have REAL WMDs...Which will justify the millions of lives broken by war. A shame that the innocent are voiceless in these cases, because there will be many of them.

(((i konw i went a little too far, but hey, what do you want, theorists are a little weird inside.)))

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join