It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

help me with this what should i do??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
ok my best friend ... ok ex best friend is goigng out with this girl and she thinks that im going to take him away from her, and wanted to beat me down for that, even though i only like him as a friend she doesnt believe me and sayed if i ever touched him she "beat me up" and if he ever touched me or sayed hello shed dump him. i love tommy as a brother and hes awesome but that made me mad when he decided to not even say hello or anything and totally obeyed his eye candy( girl friend) so i stopped talking to him becaus he couldve at least told her that nothin was going on but no he decided to shut me out of his life forever if you were in my situation what would you do, did i make the wrong or right choice? give me answers i need help with this!!!111

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Hon, if he was really your friend, he would have stuck up for you. He's more interested in "eye candy" obviously.

My advice: life is too short to waste on people who aren't really friends. Move on to some friends who'll stick by you.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Snap her ass in a bear trap!

Nah only joking,

i agree with major, whats the point fretting over some stuck up "best friend" if she really was she would of never said those things to you

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
thanx guys i havent talked to him in a long and when i did call him he didnt care at all. iwas there with him through almost all of his bad times and all when we went to the same school its the fact that he was willing to drop me in a sec for a piece of ass its ridiculous but its hhis fault so i will try to forget him it might not work but hey im tryin thank you guys so much

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I'm 19 years old and I've already discovered something may be of help to you...

Not all of your friends care. They are your friends when they need you, but when its the other way around they are quick to hop away. Do what I do and stick with the ones who are there for you whenever you need them.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
There's another aspect to this.
Guys (especially younger ones) simply LOVE having girls fight over them, and sometimes this can (in the more immature ones) outweigh friendship. If he hasn't seen the light yet, then it doesn't appear he's mature enough to have a friend of the opposite sex... In addition, his girl obviously has some MAJOR insecurity issues, that will likely bite him in the ass sooner than later...

top topics

join