It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Seeing Eye - New Google Design For China

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   

The all seeing eye dominates the new Google China design. The giant American Company has finally got its way in the Chinese internet market.
The bilions of detailed profiles will increase by at least double. New World Order stretching its tentacles and in full effect.

Google has signed a new cooperation deal with leading Chinese web portal, Sina.com, Sina announced today. The giant global internet search provider is locked in a battle for dominance with local search firm Baidu, which controls more than half the Chinese search market.

Link
www.texyt.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
The eye is just part of the logo of Sina, plus that Sina isn't an American Company, but a fusion of an American and Chinese website.

The reason Google signed the deal is to control Chinese market for profit from advertising, I seriously doubt that it will be part of a NWO plan.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Ahhh. It's obviously the Eye of Sauron.

One Website to rule them all. One Search Engine to find them.
One Website to rule them all, and in the Darkness bind them....

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I do think the New World Order is a legit thing, however some of the stuff is mere cowincidence and illusion but they do hide behind that illusion, and there's way to much illuminati symbolism for it all to be a cowincidence tho.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 04:33 AM
link   

I do think the New World Order is a legit thing, however some of the stuff is mere cowincidence and illusion but they do hide behind that illusion, and there's way to much illuminati symbolism for it all to be a cowincidence tho.

I have no doubt that there indeed is a lot of illuminati symbolism, but we shouldn't point our finger to companies like this.

When a company needs a logo it is normally for it to look at other logo's to get some inspiration, I think there are many company's out there that don't know what their logo really means, therefore I think that sina is just one of them.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
This is a case of someone wanting to see something that just isn't there. It's just an eye.

All eye's do not have to be linked to the all seeing eye

top topics

join