It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feds Say No Raid on Ed and Elaine Brown

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Feds Say No Raid on Ed and Elaine Brown

www1.whdh.com

Ed and Elaine Brown, however, say a raid was imminent and was foiled by a man walking a dog near their 110-acre compound Thursday morning.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
This has got to be an intense situation all the time. I feel sorry for the poor guy out with his dog, there was no cause to treat him like they did. Very wrong IMO.

www1.whdh.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Yeah, who believe those congenitals liars? Their job is to lie about what they will do so people don't get mad.

Yeah will all the police there, armored vehicules and neighboors evacuated. they won't do a thing... yeah right. This is a siege until one side or the other or a third party decide to go in live action.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I am disinclined to believe the testimony of a man who appears on the Brown's website. They're just as capable of lying and propaganda as the government.

The government doesn't need to raid the house; they'll come out soon enough when their food is gone or one of them gets sick.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   
So, am I supposed to feel sorry for this scofflaw?

Is it really worth all the hassle not to pay his taxes?

He benefits from the taxes that everyone else pays.

Maybe he should move to where there are no taxes.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Well Grady, if he has a fundamental point that needs to be addressed, then what's the harm in bringing it to light? Nothing ever got changed by sitting still. Sometimes, it takes guts and a little where-with-all to step up to something like that. Whether he's right or not is not up to me, but I can respect him for his attempt at a nonviolent approach to this.

ThrBorg

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I expect this to become more commonplace as thye find reasons to mess with people who aren't down with the NWO...

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Thats what its all about, theres no law that says you have to pay federal taxes on earned income.

Joe Banister, who spent a large part of his career working with the IRS, he actually came across information that proved that there was no law, he went to his superiors and asked if it was true, they told it it was and he better keep his mouth shut. He didnt keep his mouth shut, and he resigned before they could fire him smart move. But, in 2004, they got charged him with conspiracy and trying to defraud the United States, totally false charges but he was found guilty anyways, and was served a prison sentence and had to pay a fine of 7,500 dollars.

www.freedomabovefortune.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

See what happens to you if you get too close to the Truth? They come raid your house, or they will create misinformation to convict you on false charges.

Watch the video America: Freedom to Fascism by award winning producer Aaron Russo, and you will see all the proof you need to show you that the idea that there is a federal law requiring you to pay income taxes, is totally false.

video.google.ca...

I highly suggest everyone here watch this video, if you want to understand whats going on in your country.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Well, there's been an update. According to CNN, they haven't changed things at all. It seems funny to me that these people aren't getting fair airtime on the main media outlets, while their situation gets played down as another "loony" trying to circumvent the paying of federal taxes.

Why is it that people can't listen to both sides of a debate, and make up their minds for themselves instead of listening to one side only? Those that claim to know so much often do not know as much as they're letting on. They usually dupe the rest of the population into believing it by making them think that the Government knows everything, when they don't.

Now, don't let this suggest that I'm siding with either side, as that's not true. I'm truly undecided on this issue, as I don't have the complete story from both sides. I have the media-altered version of the government's side of the story, for what that's worth (little to nothing), and I have about 2 lines of what Ed Brown is saying. I can see what he's fighting for, and if he's right, we all should be doing the same thing. But, if he's wrong, then he's jeopardizing the futures of every man, woman, and child in this country, and he should be stopped. I just don't have enough to go on at the moment. I need more information from both sides. I need some TANGIBLE proof of these claims from both before I do any decision-making.

TheBorg

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 03:49 AM
link   
And yet, why are the police still besieging the Brown residence? Didn't they get the Cease & Desist Order, or are they merely ignoring it?

By the way, this link was first presented in another thread, right here at ATS...

And if you're guessing that I really have no life, I'll plead the Fifth Amendment on that one.

[edit on 23-6-2007 by MidnightDStroyer]

top topics

join