It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else with the full wire up?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I don't see anything on this...kinda freaks me out, but they say it's ok to discuss with yall.
If you feel more comfortable e-mailing me then that is kewl.
I can't believe anyone would be skeptical about a superior species...and what makes you think they are from outer space?
Why not inner space. Meaning below the surface.
It gives new meaning to the underground railroad.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Are you referring to stuff like This ?

If so, I'm pretty sure it's either false, or dis-info.

Just my 2 cent,
Lex

Edit to add : Cool reading ? Yes !!

[edit on 8-6-2007 by Lexion]

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Lex It's along those lines...however the whole eating of people is false in my opinion...
I apreciate your reply and effort...I'm not one to lie unless iI have too...

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Anyone else forced upon by the Nazi first reich underground trolls and their minions?

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Well, I have a fantastic interest in the Underground Base topic. I've been privvy to many, many things that, locally (Chicago Metro-North) that lead me to believe that there is more under the blanket that people aren't aware of.
What can you add Bocephus?

Cuhail

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

May I ask what you have been privy to? I'm intrigued by underground bases etc.. (but also quite skeptical as to the existence of them... apart from obvious ones like area 51 etc..)

[edit on 21-8-2008 by PsyBreaker]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Well, nothing I've experienced was nefarious in any way. (Pretty sure)

My home town's downtown area is all connected through basement tunnels. Both sides of the Mainstreet. There's literally sidewalks directly under the surface sidewalks. Some of the passages lead north out of town to a park that also has underground tunnels all over it.
After working in the downtown area, I discovered that the underground tunnels existed and asked my Brother-in-Law about what he knew regarding them, seeing as how he was head of the Sewer Dept. in the Municipal Public Works. He took me out one day to show me the lift stations he attends to in his work. Lift stations are underground pump systems to keep water moving around the town. The maze he led me through wound around town under the basement levels I was aware of and just as complex. He told me "If you take this route, it'll lead you to the SMotL Seminary (Catholic Priest College, local) and it's fallout bunkers.". That blew me away...and made me more interested. The Seminary was always rumored by the local kids who played in the pine forest around it, to have these weird "boxes" out in the woods. The boxes are covered vents for the underground complex and fallout shelters.
Now Bill, my Brother-in-Law showed me one route that led due east to the Great Lakes Naval Base in North Chicago. My hometown gets Lake Michigan water piped to it and this was the main routing for piping doing just that.
Just an example of what leads my interest into the low and covered-over things that go on in the world.

Cuhail

new topics

top topics

join