It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pirate Master

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Arrr, the world has gone mad with pirates. The latest thin's is the new reality show Pirate Master. Have any o' you seen it? Gar.

Me watched Episode 2 last eve and thought it was good. Aye.

Aye, when postin' in this thread you should use the Speak Pirate Translator. Ye'll ne'er get me buried booty!

en.wikipedia.org...
www.cbs.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Arrr, me watched both shows and joined a contest t' win $10,000 in gold. How do you feel about Captain Joe Don? I think he is a bit o' a jerk who will get whats comin' t' him. Aye, me parrot concurs.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Arrr, what a crazy show. Swab the deck swab the deck!!Now whar's my parrot. Yo ho ho and a bottle o' rum sittin' on a dead's mans chest....

Arrr, me didn't watch it yet just saw the pre'iews.

Aye, hah, who says Me can't talk like a pirate!! Ye'll ne'er get me buried booty!

[edit on 6/8/2007 by Leyla]

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
Arrr, me watched both shows and joined a contest t' win $10,000 in gold. How do you feel about Captain Joe Don? I think he is a bit o' a jerk who will get whats comin' t' him. Aye, me parrot concurs.

Aye, yes, Captain Jon is goin' t' walk the plank as soon as the opportunity arri'es.
Louie will get his re'enge.

Right now Louie and Azmyth be my fa'orites.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I like Louie and hate Joe Don. I can't believe they didn't mutiny last week.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Well, Azmyth and his trinity have certainly played the game well... The ghost pirates came back (as the red crew) and stuck up John screwed them (he's the stripper/scientist/asshole)....

Personally, if I wasn't in the trinity, I would have thrown away the black team's key, just to put an end to their reign...but these blockheads didn't quite think of that....

Barring some other attempt by the producers to blatantly break up the trinity, Azmyth's little team seems well-poised to win it...but his officers don't want to come in "second", so mutiny might be just a show away.
Also, the black crew could always lose an expedition.

How about the chick who stood up and basically said, "Mutiny! Mutiny!" (or as I heard it, Please vote me off!)??? What a dumbass???!!! I hope she watches this at home and goes "duh"....and realizes how dumb that was...

Louie's the only one I'd like to see win, but Azy's boys are definitely playing well... I'm just glad Joe Don (stoner boy) is out...

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Just learned this show got the immediate boot.
However, you can watch all of the unaired episodes on CBS' website, even in full screen, and they look pretty nice.
I just watched episode 9...and the unaired ones will be up each Tuesday...FYI for fans of this show....

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I was wondering why it wasn't on last week. Do you know of the reason? Was it just not that popular, or what?

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Ratings weren't promising, so they unceremoniously axed it...as I said though, you can still catch it on the web, each Tuesday.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Unfortunately, they are not allowing anyone outside the US to watch it.

new topics

top topics

join