It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Defenders of the Constitution are terrorists" FBI pamphlet says

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightWorker13

Bush himself is famous for saying "the constitution is a goddamn piece of paper"

I see this quote often and despite research I can not find the source for this quote. Can anyone that knows the source point it out to me: video, speech, interview?

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
If you find any info on how that may affect me up here in Canada, let me know.

Unless I miss my guess, it'll start affecting you when the North American Union gets established...Better start complaining to your own politicians now, before it's too late!

Originally posted by NGC2736
Well, my name must be on some minion's desk. I declare LOUDLY that I am for the Constitution, for the Bill of Rights, and for Freedom of the People.

And I strongly agree with you! After all, those very same politicians have sworn an Oath to obey the Constitution, regardless of their own opinion of it! The Constitution represents the supreme law of the land (second only to the Laws of Nature, as set forth by the Creator), and as such, they must be held accountable to it!

Its totally ungodly, and any law that is not equal to the laws of God our Creator should not be followed.

And this is exactly the same message that should be brought to the attention of American Politicians, as well...Congress should not be allowed to legislate anything that stands in contradiction of the Constitution & the Executive Branch (ie: the President) should not be allowed to enforce any law (or create any Act) against it either...Even the Judicial Branch has numerous examples of creating their own "laws" to support the President's Unconstitutional (and therefore, illegal) actions! In any case, the Government, as a whole, should be held accountable to any Breech of Constitutional Oath.

God blessed us with a freedom of expression, and of freedom of will and intent. If any law prohibits this, it is our duty as creations of God to fight it.

This is exactly the root-base of the First Amendment in the Bill of Rights...And the Government, as a whole, is forbidden to change, limit or eliminate this capstone Right.

They planned for this stuff, can you register that? They planned for it...
...Your government took oaths to protect and defend the constitution of the United States, yet they say anyone who defends it is a terrorist??...
...Bush himself is famous for saying "the constitution is a goddamn piece of paper" he hates the constitution that guarentees our liberties, of course he does, cuz him and his controllers dont want us to be free, they want total martial law on us, they want a New World Order NOT freedom!

And this is exactly why the Founding Fathers of the USA wrote the Constitution in the first place!
They KNEW that all governments seek to grow out of control...
They KNEW that the corporations (in their time, they refered to them as the Charters) would seek to erode Rights from within the government...
They KNEW that the ultimate goal of all governments is to acheive total control of the entire population...
The Founding Forefathers wrote the Constitution to keep limits on the least onerous type of government (Republic) they've ever known of...That is, they abhorred Democracy because 51% of the population could "vote away" all the Rights of the remaining 49%! This is why they wanted the US Government to be Constitutionally limited to the role of "public service," not to become leaders & rulers!

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 01:19 AM
link   
It's time we as a nation stop eating spoon full after spoon full of their dangerous lies.Come next election vote for someone who at the very least can tell the truth at least50% of the time.Let's be honest this one we have now hasn't done to well on this issue.Lies come from the father of lies.He said he's a christian but truth be told he needs to repent! For every time he has had a choose he has stab us leagl citizens in the back!He has left a majority jobless because he says we don't want to do the jobs, but in my case I would like do what my father and his father did before him construction.But of course I have trouble because of the "Illegal population" forced on us by a corupt goverment.You could lump me in about five of the groups mentioned.Speaking for myself I joined the first club when I was five years old .So at a very young age I started figthing the prowers that be.Just remember what's good for one is good for all!and what's bad for one isn't good at all!It's time we find someone to watch out for our best interest and not someone who's only looking to fill his pockets with oil money.Just doing a litte venting on what I've been thanking on the past couple of years.They have been taking away our rights as a people for years.It's time to stop the intellectual battles and do as I've been saying stand up and vote all of them out of the offices they are holding and put some men/women of honor and truth,in their place.Someone who will not start a war on the bases that his father could not do it so it's up to him to finish the job.There is alot of our troops dead because of this. Bring them home and protect our borders.Let's at the least try to push the hands of time back a few years, when you could at the very least talk the same language as your fellow Americans.Freedom is not free!Let's remember the nail that stands up the highest gets hit the hardest.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 01:44 AM
link   
VOTE RON PAUL 2008

He's our only chance for this country.

Ram

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 06:22 AM
link   
These couple of days - I have come to learn what your constituion is about..

It's really about human nature...
It seems logical...Nice and there should be no other law in your lands.

It sounds like your constitution is not really a law but rather a philosophy.
Must be that philosophy Ron Paul talks about.

Ram

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I really think - If you read the Constitution as a philosophy - You would have much easier way of understanding it.

It must be about human nature - Else it would be outdated as some might proclaim...
Such a law is not like the development of computers or cellphones..

It must be about human nature - Like all speices on this planet has a natural way of behaving..

It's a philosophy.

-
Ah.... Found it..

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Philosophy is the discipline concerned with the questions of how one should live (ethics); what sorts of things exist and what are their essential natures (metaphysics); what counts as genuine knowledge (epistemology); and what are the correct principles of reasoning (logic).

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Ram, you are dead on there. And at one time, long ago when I was in school - the days of pen and paper - that was taught as the very reason that the truths of this great document are timeless.

Because this is a philosophy, and not just a piece of paper, there are still patriots who follow it. It's not something we accept, it's something we embrace. It's not something we use, but something we love.

Freedom cannot be just a method, it must be a passion.

Ram

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I finally learned something - thanks for the comment NGC2736.

And the weird thing is - that it can easily be understood with logic itself - because it's as natural as it can be.

Nice.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
www.keepandbeararms.com...

It wasn't for the public.

This caught my eye. I am suspicious of anything that is not for the public but is given to police officers. Why was it not for the public? Because the public would be outraged, as they are, and rightfully so.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ahabstar

Bush himself is famous for saying "the constitution is a goddamn piece of paper"

I see this quote often and despite research I can not find the source for this quote. Can anyone that knows the source point it out to me: video, speech, interview?

Here ya go.

Historical quotations
Jesus Christ, in Matthew 12:30 and Luke 11:23 of the New Testament of Christianity, said, "He who is not with me is against me...". ";[1][2] In Mark 9:40, in a different context, he said: "...whoever is not against us is for us". [3]

George Orwell wrote in his 1942 essay "Pacifism and the War", "If you hamper the war effort of one side you automatically help that of the other. Nor is there any real way of remaining outside such a war as the present one. In practice, ‘he that is not with me is against me’. The idea that you can somehow remain aloof from and superior to the struggle, while living on food which British sailors have to risk their lives to bring you, is a bourgeois illusion bred of money and security."

Hillary Clinton said on September 13, 2001: "Every nation has to either be with us, or against us. Those who harbor terrorists, or who finance them, are going to pay a price." [4]

President George W. Bush, in an address to a joint session of Congress on September 20, 2001 said, "Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists."[5]

Source: en.wikipedia.org...'re_either_with_us,_or_against_us

Notice that according to wikipedia, it was actually Hilary to say it first. Interesting if true.

Edit: I guess I should read what you quoted before I type. I thought you quoted the part about Bush saying with us...not that the constitution was a piece of paper. Doh. I'll be looking.

[edit on 6/8/2007 by Griff]

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Patron Saint
VOTE RON PAUL 2008

He's our only chance for this country.

If he wasn't running under the republican banner, I would. Not saying I'll be voting for a Dem either because they are just as bad. We are not going to give them a wakeup call until everyone votes independant and tells these slime balls that we aren't going to take it anymore.

Now, try to get all the soccer moms to vote independant.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Suppossedly it was in a meeting and three people from the meeting have confirmed that he said it.

Last month, Republican Congressional leaders filed into the Oval Office to meet with President George W. Bush and talk about renewing the controversial USA Patriot Act.

Several provisions of the act, passed in the shell shocked period immediately following the 9/11 terrorist attacks, caused enough anger that liberal groups like the American Civil Liberties Union had joined forces with prominent conservatives like Phyllis Schlafly and Bob Barr to oppose renewal.

GOP leaders told Bush that his hardcore push to renew the more onerous provisions of the act could further alienate conservatives still mad at the President from his botched attempt to nominate White House Counsel Harriet Miers to the Supreme Court.

“I don’t give a goddamn,” Bush retorted. “I’m the President and the Commander-in-Chief. Do it my way.”

“Mr. President,” one aide in the meeting said. “There is a valid case that the provisions in this law undermine the Constitution.”

“Stop throwing the Constitution in my face,” Bush screamed back. “It’s just a goddamned piece of paper!”

I’ve talked to three people present for the meeting that day and they all confirm that the President of the United States called the Constitution “a goddamned piece of paper.”

Source: theimmoralminority.blogspot.com...

The report was from Capitol Hill Blue's editor Doug Thompson.

President confirms Constitution status in angry outburst

"It’s just a g-d piece of paper," President Bush reportedly exclaimed in reference to the U.S. Constitution.

The alleged comment came last month during a meeting with congressional leaders who were cautioning President Bush about implementing some of the more controversial provisions of the new-improved Patriot Act and was reported by Capitol Hill Blue editor Doug Thompson. Capitol Hill Blue publishes the dirt coming from secretly disgruntled sources inside the Bush administration. The president’s dramatic mood swings, substance abuse issues and profane language are commonly reported.

Source: www.proliberty.com...

Now, I'm sure some will say that these are liberal sites and yadda yadda yadda. But, do you really think that a conservative site would report such a thing? Unless it was Hilary, I'd say no.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Last month, Republican Congressional leaders filed into the Oval Office to meet with President George W. Bush and talk about renewing the controversial USA Patriot Act.

GOP leaders told Bush that his hardcore push to renew the more onerous provisions of the act could further alienate conservatives still mad at the President from his botched attempt to nominate White House Counsel Harriet Miers to the Supreme Court.

“Mr. President,” one aide in the meeting said. “There is a valid case that the provisions in this law undermine the Constitution.”

“Stop throwing the Constitution in my face,” Bush screamed back. “It’s just a goddamned piece of paper!”

link

link

It seems it was said in an oval office meeting. There are several sources providing the same quote in context of renewing some questionable provisions of the patriot act.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   

In the other pamplet, they say how anyone who travels in a group is a potential terrorists, I mean this is absolutely unbelievable!

Wouldn't that make law enforcement and the government terrorists as well, since they are a group?

Also, these qualifications also make the government into terrorists:

-"defenders" of the Constitution
-Groups of individuals engaged in para-military training (US armed forces and law enforcement)
-Christian identity (many politicians claim Jesus)

My it's going to be one hot summer.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
guys wake up, this is going to get the momentum and leverage from an economic crisis

and there is one on the horizon. especially in the united states.

listen to someone else than the pundits on CNN and CNBC, for your own sake.

everything is not going to be ok. and yes this sucks but jesus wake up

and yes i have resorted to yelling, because i know this will be a huge problem but there is

an astounding lack of A W A R E N E S S to this risk

there is a world wide credit/debt bubble leveraged from debt (thanks to low intest rates) globally central banks have been raising rates (shrinking money supply)

debt bubble at code red from evaporating

and the united states is stuck between a rock and a hard place.

reasearch what foreign investors sentiments are on the u.s economy and world wide for

that matter. YOU CAN"T GET UNBIASED COVERAGE FROM CNN and CNBC

mods sorry for the caps, but i really think they are necessary

[edit on 8-6-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Omg...those pamphlets made me laugh quite a bit. It's difficult to take it seriously with those stupid pictures...I almost concluded immediatley that they were falsely generated to promote anti-govt propaganda, because if this is an official pamphlet they can bet it is working against them. I mean...the one guy in a ski mask holding a 'bunny'?....wtf...LOL! Free the animals!

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
For some reason, actually good reasons, I had suspicions of things like this being handed down to law enforcement agencies. Even if this pamphlet is not true, a lot of cops sure do follow what the pamphlet says. Everyone ready and strapped down?

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Before you (collective you) get all in a tizzy over this "pamphlet", please read the following, from keepandbeararms.

And why are you suspicious of things given to police and not the public? In this case, it was intended to help the police identify domestic terrorists. A sort of training brochure.

Anyway, it turns out that is was the work of a lone individual in the FBI, a very poor effort that was immediately criticized by the police, and was never approved, or put into action.

HISTORY OF THE FLYER

According to Terry Chapman of the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office -- whose name is on the flyer as the MCSO contact -- the FBI created the flyer and printed the MCSO and Attorney's Office before the text was approved. He said it was created as a full color brochure to hand out to officers, not for the general public -- and that as soon as he saw it, he urged them not to use it, knowing it had some problems.

"The flyer never got off the ground," said Officer Chapman, "but it did manage to make it's way out -- and maybe it's right that it did." He genuinely didn't like this piece of junk, and he showed true concern about my issues with the flyer, too. "We were not happy with it. It was formulated, I think, for legitimate purposes, but it fell on stony ground because of the way it was worded -- the unfortunate profiles that were put in there outraged a number of people who received it."

"It's dead in the water as far as I know," said Chapman. "I just can't imagine the FBI putting it out there again. It wasn't for the public. The fact that it's circulating again has gotta be by unofficial sources."

www.keepandbeararms.com...

In other words, this is not an issue. It was a bad idea/effort that never saw the official light of day.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
In other words, this is not an issue. It was a bad idea/effort that never saw the official light of day.

Isn't that the point though? It's still in the mind of those officers. And I mean no offense to the police here, but come on, they don't even have to pass high school. Again, no offense, but it's true.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Are you saying that just because they read it, they are now condemned to believing it for the rest of their lives?

In other word, people cannot make up their own minds? They cannot determine what to believe or not to believe?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join