It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any UFO conferences or lectures in UK 2007?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I was just curious, as i spend most of my free time researching this through the computer only, while that can be good, as a hobby and keen interest, i wondered what was out there?
I hear a lot of these events from the US, but is there any events in the UK, or London which would be even better for me.

I googled but couldn't find much, so i thought id throw it out on ATS, as there must be some events in the UK.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I'm sure there's one in Leeds every summer. Yuo might get info from UFOmag website.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
There are a few mentioned here

unexplained.s10.forumsplace.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
I'm sure there's one in Leeds every summer. Yuo might get info from UFOmag website.

Ok thanks, see ive never been to one in my life, ive seen alot posted on the Internet, but never been in person.
Sounds like fun.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by realyweely
There are a few mentioned here

unexplained.s10.forumsplace.com...

Thanks for that, i thought id post the information here.

Forbidden Knowledge Conference Glastonbury July 14th 2007

All day on July 14th from 10am in Glastonbury Town Hall the Forbidden Knowledge Conference featuring top authors and researchers.

PHILIP GARDINER (Gnosis, Secrets of the Serpent, The Ark, The Shroud and Mary) www.gardinersworld.com...

NICK POPE (Former UK government UFO investigator - the UK's own Fox Mulder!) www.nickpope.net...

PAUL DEVEREUX (TV Presenter, author and expert on Leylines, earth energies and ancient sites) www.pauldevereux.co.uk...

TIM WALLACE-MURPHY(The world's leading authority on The Knights Templars and Rosslyn)

PETER KNIGHT (Local author of the new book 13 Moons and expert of local ancient sites and mysteries) www.stoneseeker.net...

ANN ANDREWS (Mother of the alien abductee known as The Indigo Child) www.biggyboo.com...

RAEL(Leader of the Raelian Movement who hit the headlines recently by claiming they had the world's first human clone baby - it is extremely rare to see Rael talking at this type of event so this is a MUST NOT MISS event!) www.rael.org...
Hosted and compared by Ross Hemsworth of www.nowthatsweird.co.uk
To book tickets in advance email [email protected] or phone 07990 797979
For more info see www.gardinersworld.com

UFO DATA ROSWELL 60 CONFERENCE 20-21 October 2007

Pontefract, West Yorkshire
Speakers include: Jesse Marcel Jnr., Kevin Randle, Michael Hessemann, Nick Pope
For more information call 01132 865 566 or visit www.ufodata.co.uk

I think i like the last event "UFO DATA ROSWELL 60 CONFERENCE 20-21 October 2007", shame its so far from me, Pontefract, West Yorkshire.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Denied

Ok thanks, see ive never been to one in my life, ive seen alot posted on the Internet, but never been in person.
Sounds like fun.
I went to the few that were held in Scotland. Met lots of friendly folk.Watch your pocket though, there are people who want to sell you all sorts of rubbish.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 03:59 AM
link   
If you are looking for a UFO conference in the UK this year may I suggest you look no further than ours at UFO DATA. It will be a Roswell 60th anniversary event.

Speaking in the UK for the very first time will be Dr Jesse Marcel jnr. Also speaking here for the first time is best-selling author Kevin Randle PhD.

Also on the list of speakers is Michael Hesemann from Germany plus Nick Pope and Malcolm Robinson from the uk, with a few more likely to be added.

The event will take place on the weekend of October 20th and 21st at the Parkside Hotel, Pontefract, West Yorkshire.

The full details of the event can be located on our web site at: www.ufodata.co.uk

This is not a sales pitch, but tickets are selling fast so if you would like to attend I would suggest you order your tickets sooner rather than later.

Regards,

Philip Mantle.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 07:04 AM
link   
hey wigit,

Let me know of any in scotland.. Not been to one myself and would love to pop along and pick some brains..

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
FREE MINDS EVERYWHERE

ANN ANDREWS
TALK IN NEWPORT PEMBROKESHIRE

freeminds.homestead.com...

Author & International
speaker
ANN ANDREWS

Ann Andrews has spoken many
times at huge conferences in the
USA, Australia, Italy and the UK.