It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul in the Third Republican Debate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Let the madness begin! 8)

I think it's a make-or-break night for the Paul campaign, he must use the New Hampshire home-field advantage and clearly put himself in the Top 4.

RonPaul2008.com

You can find a list of active polls on the Ron Paul Press Hub wiki, which is occasionally mirrored to the FTL wiki if the original goes down. Please add whatever polls / surveys / petitions / etc you find missing from that list. And don't forget to digg. (List of stories I've dugg.)

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
So, since I live on the West Coast and when I got home it was already over????

Cant believe I missed it. It looks to me that the THREE STOOGES again were right next to each other for MAXIMUM air time and my main man Ron Paul is at the end of the podium waiting to speak. I mean, I cant hardly stand it anymore. These THREE STOOGES say the same thing over and over again. Ron Paul is the only one who speaks his mind and actually articulates his points without reading some notes that his ADVISORS give him.

Please tell me that Ron Paul had an opportunity to get some air time in this debate. To me watching the CNN coverage after the debates he said nothing based on the fact that they are only showing THE THREE STOOGES with a minor mention of Huckabee.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I found this a little interesting, after the previous debate Glenn Beck had a poll "Which candidate will win nomination?"

Ron Paul won that poll by a huge margin.

Today Glenn has the same poll up and guess what?
Ron Paul isnt even an option!!
He stuck Fred Thompson in there and dropped Pauls name!!!!

WTF?

I already emailed complaints to: [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected].

new topics

join