It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1994 Youtube Daytime UFO video.Very interesting if real..very clear,obvious Orb,flies really close

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Hi there.

VERY interesting UFO Video that i came across on Youtube.

This ISN'T your average video.

Its shot in the day time. Depth of field is INCREDIBLE.

Object starts in the distance and its trajectory takes it very close to the camera and looks AMAZING. SoOOOo amazing that im thinking it might be CGI (Computer Genorated Image) and WANT to be proved wrong.

Things like, the "quality" of the image, and they way in wich it passes BEHIND the reflection in the car window (filmed from a moving car) makes me think this MAY be real.

This footage made me work out this Flickr Account thingy JUST so i could take some screen shots to show you all......

Which are below.....
Video is at the bottom......
Note... the object is moving at a fair speed...

Larger image of the best (second) capture

Very ORB like....im likeing it lots..

T'would me REALLY great if someone with Video editing and/or photoshop skills could clean the footage or images up abit.

So wadja reckon? CGI? It does have that "ending rather abruptly" thing going for it. At the begining you hear it start with someone saying "What the 'F' is that".

Enjoy the Vid...

Edited for Title, images and URL corrections

[edit on 5-6-2007 by Anomic of Nihilism]

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Shameless *bump*

Anyone have any idea as to what this might be.

Can anyone clean up the image?

Come on, there must be some ideas?

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Balloon?

I agree with the "abrupt ending" part. Just as it's getting closer to the camera and hillside, the video ends.

Because that's when proximity and a good point of reference would make the object easy to identify.

The speed also seems greater due to the fact that the vehicle the camera is in is moving the opposite direction of the object.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I alos wonder about the abrupt cut-in and cut-out of this video. There's so little detail in the object itself that it could easily be a fake. I don't think you can get much really good evidence from a You Tube video - you need the original tape, with a clear chain of custody and expert analysis.

OTOH there are plenty of background objects that could be used to try and estimate size and distance.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I am sorry but these are the types of videos that do nothing for the Ufo community. If I had not had as many sightings as I have, I could never believe these types of videos as evidence. This may have been anything from ufo to blurfo...

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by disownedsky
OTOH there are plenty of background objects that could be used to try and estimate size and distance.

EXACTLY. Look at the hillside right at the end. Obviously a small object close to the camera.

But just before it passes in front of the hill , the video is cut off

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Hi there Eaglewingz.

Because that's when proximity and a good point of reference would make the object easy to identify.

Thats what makes me question it also. JUST as it would have bi-sected the top of that hill, the video stops. But the depth of field is amazing, and although the speed of the object may be exagerated, it IS moving at a fair speed, (but yes, if you put your self in that car with your minds eye, your perception on its movement does change).

Doesn;t strike me as a balloon though, appears to be radiating its own light rather than reflection based on the lack of glare. Although i s'pose the surface maybe white/matt rather than shiney.

I have left a comment on youtube asking him if he could upload the rest. He states "it just shot up in to the air after that".

T'would be interesting to see THAT if it exists.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Could be a blimp could be an alien spacecraft.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
At this point in time, it is literally a UFO.

Do I think it's actually a craft ? No. It's just an object on film.

And, why are the clouds(?) so blocky looking ?

Lex

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion

And, why are the clouds(?) so blocky looking ?

I believe those are reflections on the windshield of passing scenery.

And speaking of reflections on the windshield, it looked like the "ufo" was shot on the car interior side of the reflections, not on the outside of the car, if you get my drift. The ufo was clear even through the reflected scenery. Which naturally makes me, the queen of skeptics, doubt that it is a ufo instead of a clever hoax.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
AHEM!!!

Lex...

And, why are the clouds(?) so blocky looking

you ARE joking aren't you???

Those "blocky looking" clouds are reflections in the windscreen of the car.

If you go to youtube,make the video full screen....you can see BUILDINGS...WINDOWS... being reflected.

Its "blocky" becuase the light is being filtered through one of the SQUARE windows in the back or to the right side of the driver.

Peace

AoN

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
MajorMalfunction...

yer beat me to it

I guess the ONLY way to make this conclusive....being a none terrestrial object.... is if the witness uploads footage of the suppos-ed "shooting off into the sky", if we could see THAT, should that footage exist, we would be speaking from a TOTALLY different platform then.

Like i said, i HAVE asked him, as another has on youtube, to upload the rest if there is any.

All we can do is wait.

AoN

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
If i see another one of these 1 minute silver balloon video clips i think my head will explode.

Its just so detrimental to the UFO community, all these so called orbs flying around.

Strange how the speed stays very typical of something moving with wind direction.

My guess is that it floated from Mexico, the cost of balloons and camcorders has plumited in recent years.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
jeeEEEEesus christ i get it

I PROMISE THE ATS COMMUNITY THAT I SHALL NEVER POST ANOTHER WHITE ORB TYPE UFO VIDEO AGAIN.....EVER!!!!

You WAIT till he uploads the vid of it SHOOTING of into the sky

MEH!! proberbly won't happen

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anomic of Nihilism

Like i said, i HAVE asked him, as another has on youtube, to upload the rest if there is any.

All we can do is wait.

I'm not holding my breath. I think this is the last we'll hear of this.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I know this is off topic, and I'm sorry, but

MajorMalfunction...are you a standing member of the church of the flying spaghetti monster?

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
It doesn't really have to be moving the way it was filmed either. It's white so it will appear bigger than it actually is on the camcorder. I say white rubber ballon. floating maybe 25 feet off the ground relatively static maybe drifting with the wind.

top topics

join