It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any experiance with Q-ray bracelets or similiar? Opinions please.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Anyone have any experiance with health bracelets like the q-ray? I have seen several people with them on but want to know if they really work.

Seems like one of those "to good to be true things".
Plus they are all over $100.

Heres their website: www.qray.com...

Any opinions on this will me much appreciated.

[edit on 6/2/2007 by Termite197]

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Looks like a scam to me. The prices alone frighten me.

Although, I have a friend who wears a copper bracelet. Says it helps
his arthritis.

Personally, I think it's psychosomatic, but if it works, more power to him.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion
Looks like a scam to me. The prices alone frighten me.

Regards,
Lex

That's exactly what I was thinking, but I see them all the time on people so it makes me curious.

I guess the only way to find out it to try but there is no way in hell I am paying that much for one.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Why not just get these and live forever and cure all your diseases!?

Immortality Rings

Seems like a deal for 31$s.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Calculon386

Immortality Rings

Seems like a deal for 31$s.

www.jpimagnets.com...

I found a better deal for just 29.88 including shipping!

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
These type of scams are used to prey on a scientifically unaware public. It's the latest fad that people are duped into because they continue to believe that Natural and herbal cures actually work. So, instead of getting professional medical help they continue to pour money into devices to fix their problems, which end up costing more than the serious medical help that they really needed. See these sites for a little more information:

Science Daily

Q-Ray Ionized Bracelet Scam Lawsuit

Consumer Affairs

If anyone really thinks this will help them then go ahead and buy the device, but be warned that there are no scientifically verifiable facts to support the use of the device. Delaying proven and critically tested treatment for an ailment may be far worse in the long run. So, save your money, get the professinal medical advise you really need, and don't fall for the next big natural or holistic device scam.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzerman
These type of scams are used to prey on a scientifically unaware public. It's the latest fad that people are duped into because they continue to believe that Natural and herbal cures actually work. So, instead of getting professional medical help they continue to pour money into devices to fix their problems, which end up costing more than the serious medical help that they really needed. See these sites for a little more information:

Science Daily

Q-Ray Ionized Bracelet Scam Lawsuit

Consumer Affairs

If anyone really thinks this will help them then go ahead and buy the device, but be warned that there are no scientifically verifiable facts to support the use of the device. Delaying proven and critically tested treatment for an ailment may be far worse in the long run. So, save your money, get the professinal medical advise you really need, and don't fall for the next big natural or holistic device scam.

Thank you!

This is basically the kinda info I was looking for.

new topics

top topics

join