It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You, me, the NWO, and balance.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I hope I can make a coherent point that actually makes for a good conversation.

Most if not all of what I am about to write is simply my point of view of how I see things. I have no fact to back them up. Plus there will be some unfair generalizations.

Feel free to criticizes and call me names.

The N.W.O. The NeoCons. The Liberals. The faithful. The Atheist.

These are ideas. These are points of view. These are a way of life for some and a waste time for others. These are our saviors and our destroyers.

But what none of them are in my humble opinion is balanced.
And thats the real problem I think. And lets face it, none of you really wants balance. You just want everyone else to think that your way is right and if someone doesn't think your way is the right way then they should burn in hell or rot in a camp.

If the NWO gets complete control, ( and frankly looking at the way thing are they either do have complete control or will have it soon.) We get genocide on a whole new level and those that are not wiped off the face of the poisoned planet are nothing more than a bunch mind numb slaves that thinks it great fun to be implanted with thing, even if they don't want to get them in the first place.

And if the NWO does lose it will be to the Christen. While I am sure there are people out there who are against the NWO and are not Christen, Non-Christens will not be getting any credit for there part in the struggle. Because we all know if don't have Jesus in your heart when you do something positive it doesn't count.

Wait were was I ? Oh ya the part if the Christens win against the New World Order.

If the Christens or any of the other faithful win against the NWO we get...
More wars over what religion is the right one and everything else thats goes with it.

Does anyone get the point yet. No matter who wins we still all lose because none of the groups out there believe in balance.

I don't want to live on world ruled by a few elites that think because they were born into power and wealth that makes them better then the peasants.

I don't want to live in a world of the faithful because I see most religion as a from of control.

I don't want to live in the world of the Atheist because I do believe in the human spirit and there is more to life the what a scientist says.

I don't want to live in the world of intellectuals because the don't appreciate toilet humor and when ever you drop one of in the middle of a forest they tend to get lost and die.

I don't want to live in there world of blue collar macho men because there is more to life then the size of your vehicle and how many women you scored with.

What I want is a world of balance. A world that has no borders but respect the individual freedoms of its neighbor. A world were I can invite my Christens married friends over and have nice afternoon drink with friendly Satan worshiping gay couple that just moved in across the way. And we all get a long just fine.

I want a world free from extremes. I want a world with balance. Why do so many not seem to want that ?

I say all this because in my short life I have been a protestant, a Mormon, a pagan. a Satanist, an atheist, a Republican, a Democrat, a anarchist, a soldier, a loner, a husband, a father, a enemy, a friend, a hater and a lover. And there is still so much more to be.

Okay I'm done. Begin the flame job.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Perhaps you could help us understand a bit better . . .

What would a balanced view of Hitler have been say a month before WWII?

A month into WWII?

a year into WWII?

And what would a balanced view of the genocide in Dahfur sp? be?

How about a balanced view of the Jihadi determination to wipe Israel off the map?

Maybe a balanced view of the Chinese attitude and treatment of the Falun Gung cult?

What precisely is the balanced view of Constitution shredding; sovereignty shredding, tyranny increasing obliterating of North American borders on the way to the tyrannical global government?

And maybe for wrapup . . . how about a balanced view of an ID chip implant which would make an utter thorough going mockery of any hint of the ideal of freedom?

I guess I am really pretty clueless as to how one articulates a balanced view of some truths.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
In my opinion humanity isnt balanced, and the truth is here writ in history. The trouble today is people will continue to be confused, and it will destroy us all if they dont wake up soon.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
BTW,

my understanding

of Scripture is that . . . God is not, per se, interested in ANY balance vis a vis evil.

Satan is NOT the balancing opposite of God. How to say this . . . God's 'idle eye twinkle' would be sufficient to do satan and all his forces in. Satan is a mere tool for the training of folks in authentically choosing Love and Loving God's way over death and destruction, evil and hate.

God will not allow satan or anyone choosing satan's ways to pollute God's perfect creation much longer.

One can rail at God for insisting on everything His way. But, Perfection is kind of like that . . . well . . . perfect.

So, imho, soonish, those choosing satan's ways even by merely rejecting God's ways . . . will get to spend eternity with satan in the place prepared for him.

Those choosing God's ways, will get to spend eternity with God. I don't know that one could call that balance in conventional terms. But it is reality.

One can reject reality and construe themselves as wiser than God. But I wouldn't recommend it.

I don't

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
To Bo XIAN

From DarkMile77

Wow. Your response is just.. well I mean what can I say. It's like you read someone else's post and responded to mine by accident.

Did my mundane little rant just go over your head ? I say that because you seem to have missed the point.

If people had acted in balanced manner to all the act of genocide and crimes against life that you mentioned, there would have not been the acts of evil done in the first place. Everything you talked about were acts of people taking there beliefs to the extreme.

Like I said. I don't believe in going to the extreme. I believe in finding the balance point of life.

I don't want to live in anyone else's perfect world but my own. And I want everyone else's to live in theres. Even my enemies.

top topics

join