It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"We are all beings"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Hi all, new member, I had an interesting dream the other night, I can only remember fragments, but what I can remember is being in another place, and being greeted by a an older woman, she looked to be in her 50's (think June Cleaver), she hugged me and asked me if I remembered who she was, I said that I did, she smiled and made the statement "We are all beings"..now, this isn't the first time something like this has happened to me..I've had visitations from my mom after she passed, several times..other dreams-that-weren't-dreams, so I know how to discern between a "regular" dream and this kind of thing. I also had a similar thing happen in real life, with a woman who looked somewhat similar to the woman in my dream at my friends wedding a few years ago. This time, an elderly woman pulled me aside and asked me the same question, did I remember her..and she said, referring to my friend and his soon-to-be wife, "You're the reason they're together" (I have a history of hooking people up, somehow, I've done it 3 times, all ending in marriage)..anyway, I kind of laughed it off, and mentioned this to my friend at the reception. here's the kicker: no one knew who this woman was, or remembered seeing her themselves, and I gave a detailed description. The woman herself disappeared, nowhere to be found. I guess I'm posting this to see if any of you have similar experience..any ideas on what this might be would be appreciated..I'm thinking guardian angel, but who knows?

[edit on 1-6-2007 by dragonseeker]

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   
My only advice is that you are the one who has to figure this out. No one here is going to be able to give you any real answers, because we can never fully grasp the situation as it was. If you are truly stumped then put it in the back of your head, for some new information will someday arise that will give you answers. This is the nature of God and the universe, there are no coincidences, and everything happens for a reason, even if that reason was simply to make you question everything around you.

You must have a gift for opening people up and allowing them to see love in others.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I guess you have an eye on complement beings, and make it see them for themselves.

you're a gift.

the woman saying we are beings just tries to trigger something in yourself, to open yourself up. My eueuh, two cents like they tell me in here; still no one is wondering.

the experience itself must have been great!

greatness shall overcome to us.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Thanks, I'll just have to meditate on this a bit..yeah I do have a knack with matching people up, I only wish I could do it for myself

new topics

top topics

join