It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could be reincarnated, who or what would you return as?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
OK, believers and non believers alike, I have a question for you........

Imagine your time is up, you've cooked your goose, gone to meet your maker and passed beyond.

Now personally, I believe that we are, and will always be, made of "starstuff" and therefore cannot really die. We just change, into different forms through the eons and eons.

So when it comes to our future(s), I got to thinking about reincarnation and what form I would take if I was to come back and live again on this planet!

It didn't take me long to realise that I would like to come back as a cat.

I have three cats at the moment, and there's something just "magical" about them. Always there to greet me, always purring and looking at me with love in their eyes. They're my bestest friends and are such fun to watch too, exploring, playing and hunting in the garden and vinyards around my home.

So definately a cat...prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

If you could be reincarnated, I would be interested to know what, or who would you wish to be and why?

Sky's the limit, anything you like, have fun and be creative.....

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Currently, I'm a male and I think being reincarnated as a woman would be eyeopening, especially if you could remember it when a male again.

Either that or maybe a dolphin.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I am thinking I want to come back as a large bird, and if thats not possible a canine of some sort.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   

from whaaa:
Currently, I'm a male and I think being reincarnated as a woman would be eyeopening, especially if you could remember it when a male again.

Interesting point, maybe thats why some people feel they were born gay!

DarkStormCrow:
I am thinking I want to come back as a large bird, and if thats not possible a canine of some sort.

I see what you mean about the bird after looking at your avatar but what sort of dog would you be? Something large and dark possibly?

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I would like to come back a a virus.

I would only attack people over the age of 20 and with an IQ of less than 75. I would like to origanate in China (all the best viruses do, you know!) and I would like to travel to the USA via the international moon base after wippingout a unit of space cadets.

Peaceful
I am not!

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I'd come back as a dinosaur! Yep like a really big and scary T-rex. Yeah! That would be so cool! And I'd be like a hit-man T-rex! Or even better a Mob Boss T-Rex! Man! Yep, you better believe that would be great. Like when you do a really cool mob hit, you never have to find a place to hide the body. You just swallow it whole.
Yep, I would definitely come back as a dinosaur!

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Carmen Electra's favorite sweater.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I'd come back as a Japanese. ♥Japan♥

top topics

join