It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quit Feeding the Pigeons!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I have had it with the people in the parks who feed the pigeons! Within .8 seconds after someone tosses a piece of food on the grass, the park is swarming with pigeons pooping all over the place.

:shk: Forget trying to find a clean bench to sit on, and be prepared to dodge falling pigeon poop, all because someone just had to feed the pigeons.

I just walked to the park closest to where I work and the place was swarming with pigeons because two ladies thought it would be fun to feed the pigeons. I just turned around and walked back to the office. So much for enjoying the lunch outside on a nice day.

I hope they get pigeon poop on them!!
:shk:

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I'm a busy guy. But I find time to feed them.

They endure a harder time than you do.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I fed pigeons once. Yep those pigeons came flyin' in from all over the place. I didn't trust those pigeons. They kept walkin' around, givin' me dirty looks and stuff. I know they were makin' fun of me in their little pigeon voices. And this one pigeon thought he was so cool. He'd come walkin' in my direction pretendin' he wanted to be friends and stuff. Then he'd fly away. I know he was laughin' at me. I also know that that pigeon was the one who pooped on my bike.
I hate pigeons.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
It's funny how every bird in a three mile radius can see someone drop one small piece of bread on the ground.

This kind of reminds me of a golf course I play at where people have fed the squirrels for so long, you leave your cart to go hit a shot and when you come back there's a squirrel inside your cart trying to eat your Snickers.

Peace

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
want to see something funny...

go to McDonalds and sit in the parking lot and throw french fries out the window and watch the birds and pigeons.... I've seen them fight...

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Elevated, who would ever so dare to throw even one scrumptious McDonald's fry out the window????

Peace

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Why don't you ever see baby pigeons?

I actually think they are the reincarnation of all the passed on social security "scroungers" who would kick themselves if they ever missed a free hand out.

Tweet, tweet, Plop!

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Baby pigeons are called squibs or is it squabs, and yeah you never see them.

I hate the things - Rats with wings.

Think H5N1 people. Out here in Hong Kong it's a $1500 fine if you are caught feeding birds in a public area.

when I lived in the UK, a friend and I took out like 200 or so of the little vermin with an air rifle, they had infested an industrial estate and kept crapping on everyones cars.

The're in league with the dam foxes, big ginger rats. the foxes bust open the wheely bins and the flying rat squdron swoops in for a feed...

YEAH Get some you dirty animals!

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   
aww i love animals of all kinds..not worms though.

top topics

join