It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mahdi army persecute Christians

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
“Extremist Sunnis and Shiites in Iraq are at war over everything, but united by one common denominator: the persecution of Christians”.
The Islamo-facists swing into high gear. First it was the the "Islamic State in Iraq",now joined by the Mahdi army,for their combined goal.And of course there's the expropriation of property and forced conversions to Islam,which goes without saying.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Well, I guess we have heir Bush to thank for that.

After all, Christians lived just fine in Iraq under Saddam's secular rule.

Of course, they were not free to speak out against his rule, they were generally left alone to live in peace.

The invasion loosed this chaos.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Kid,you are of course wrong.Islam places ALL other religions subservient to Islam.These muslims are more "radical" than most hence the worse they treat Christians.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by rdang
Kid,you are of course wrong.Islam places ALL other religions subservient to Islam.These muslims are more "radical" than most hence the worse they treat Christians.

this comment just cracked me up and i said to my self i would resist from replying to your islamphopbic nazi christifasist topics and replies but this ones the cream of all your topics and replies, look at the history of christians in Iraq and see how its changed now
so get a history lesson KID

[edit on 7-6-2007 by bodrul]

new topics

top topics

join