It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC Sudden Increase In Fires = Primary Explosives?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Check this out, when the second plane impacts the South Tower the smoke suddenly increases in the North tower. This can be seen of a few different clips, this is probably the best.

Perhaps these were primary detonations synced to the impacts. William Rodriguez statements may go to back it up as he describes hearing different sets of explosions around the time of impact in different areas (can't recall which tower he was in though)

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I would theorize that the increase in smoke is due to the sudden air turbulance caused by the second plane impact and fireball, causing air and smoke to be sucked from the north tower to fill the space.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainLazy
I would theorize that the increase in smoke is due to the sudden air turbulance caused by the second plane impact and fireball, causing air and smoke to be sucked from the north tower to fill the space.

yeah thats what i thought it might be. Still seemed a little odd though...

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I actually posted a while back a video with a bomb clearly going off on this building while the plane was hitting the other. After the bomb that clearly exploded a poor soul was forced to jump just right above it.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
interesting, could you hit us up with the link?

Also, didn't the plane impacts register on the richter scale, or was that an hour later at the onset of collapse, or both?

join