It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don Rumsfeld & the reallife conspiratorial masonic secret lodge "P2" & Operations GLADIO & CONDOR

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 04:41 AM
link   
How could Rumsfeld have not known about these vast conspiracies?

P2 ("Propaganda Due"):

was a right-wing shadow government, ready to take over Italy, that included four Cabinet Ministers, all three intelligence chiefs, 48 members of parliament, 160 military officers, bankers, industrialists, top diplomats and the Army Chief of Staff. After meetings between Gelli, Italian military officers and CIA men in the embassy, Gladio was given renewed blessing – and more money – by Haig and the head of the National Security Council, Henry Kissinger.
LINK

Operation GLADIO was a black ops "stay behind" operation that lasted some 40+ years. It was the implementation of shadow governments in European states to prevent Soviet election successes and so on. They used flase flag terror operations to pin them on Communist political parties to retain control.

Operation CONDOR was a vast conspiracy that invloved the support and facilitation of the overthrow of virtually every government in South America, of which each U.S.-backed right-wing military dictatorship helped contribute to bare minimum of 80,000 political dissidents who were murdered.

P2 and GLADIO are deeply connected, as P2 is one of the (known) shadow government cabals, which was based in Italy, and was literally a secret Masonic society.

GLADIO and CONDOR were deeply connected through the U.S. Empire, as agents were sent overseas into Europe to conduct the black ops operations, as they were impossible to connect to the U.S. establishment if captured.

These vast conspiracies were amongst the creme of U.S. tyranny, and Don Rumsfeld was caught up right in the middle of it all.

Brief Timeline:
1948: Operation GLADIO becomes operational. It was a NATO intelligence operation that involved embedded U.S. agents.

1970's:

"Declassified secret service papers reveal that Ted Shackleton, deputy chief of the CIA station in Rome in the 1970s introduced Licio Gelli – head of the neofascist P2 Masonic lodge and for years a fugitive in Argentina – to General Alexander Haig, then Nixon's chief of staff, and later, from 1974 to 1979, NATO Supreme Commander. LINK

1972, June 17: Watergate breakin busted.

1973, Feb.: Rumsfeld, under the Nixon administration, is appointed as the U.S. Ambassador to NATO.

1973, September 11th: U.S. backed overthrow of democratically elected Salvadore Allende enacted, for the installation of a right-wing military dictatorship.

1974, Feb.: "leaders of the secret police of Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Paraguay, and Uruguay met together, with Manuel Contreras, chief of DINA (the Chilean secret police), in Santiago de Chile, officially creating the Plan Condor." Operation CONDOR is ready nearinf it's U.S. backed total implementation ans systematic institutional repression.

1974: Nixon Scandal breaks wide open. Gerald Ford, Nixons Vice-President, becomes US President. Rumsfeld switches to becomes White House Chief of Staff, or as Andy Card put it on The Daily Show, the guy who knows everything the President isn't even told.

1975: Rumsfeld becomes the Secretary of Defense, until 1977.

Digging Deeper:

A key to Rummy having direct knowledge and some level of involvement with GLADIO and P2 is Alexander Haig, who Rumsfeld basically played musical chairs with in terms of position in government.

"Declassified secret service papers reveal that Ted Shackleton, deputy chief of the CIA station in Rome in the 1970s introduced Licio Gelli – head of the neofascist P2 Masonic lodge and for years a fugitive in Argentina – to General Alexander Haig, then Nixon's chief of staff, and later, from 1974 to 1979, NATO Supreme Commander.
LINK

Haig was Nixon's Cheif of Staff, while Rumsfeld was NATO Ambassador.

Haig moved over to the Supreme Commander of NATO; Rumsfeld becomes Chief of Staff.

Then there's Kissinger, who was the Secretary of State between 1973 - 1977, and was behind Operation CONDOR.

The P2 Parallel:

Donald Rumsfeld's specialty, as documented by James Mann, in his expose book "Rise of the Vulcans" (pages 138-145), was a "principal figure" in the secret "continuity of government" (shadow government) operations during the Reagan administration.

The Dilemmas:

Here we have poor Rumsfeld right in the middle of all of these things happening. Luckily, for him, he's totally unaware of any wrong doings of his administration, because everyone in said administration are benevolent ignoramuses to the atrocities and tyranny that are occuring under their watch. In this view, the entire administration is innocent of all crimes beneath them, regardless (despite literally millions dying from that administrations imperialist decisions), and perhaps we should all rethink the de facto full=scale impeachment of Richard Nixon.

It goes downhill from there. Just how much actual involvement did Don Rumsfeld have in those programs (which were right at his doorstep and fountainheaded from the concurrent administrations he was part of)?

Whatever the case, this should come as little surprise, as GWB appointed the main bigshots from the Iran-Contra Scandal to their old jobs:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

More Perspective & Portals:
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 23-5-2007 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 04:51 AM
link   
what I found interesting yesterday on the Canadian news was the CIA leak about black ops to overthrow Iran
the US is funding Pakistane fundelmentalist to perpertrate terroism in Iran.

lets say that again.
the US is funding terrorist from packistan in Iran.

War on terror?

give me a break!

holy cow, how much longer can this go on?

funded terrorist, like they funded suddam and gave him the gas ten years before they say anything about it and more money the year after he gases the kurds.
then ten years later bush accuses him of bad things....and watch for a smoking cloud.
who gave him the crap in the first place?
who funded him more the next year>
did not rumsfield have his picture with saddam that following year?
oh yeah he did.

give me a break.

I need a bush countdown clock

[edit on 23-5-2007 by junglelord]

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I actually agree with most of the OP's assessment, but allow me to make one qualification in order to refrain from implicating the innocent:

The P2 Lodge is often confused as a Masonic organization by the media, but it is not. P2 is a case where right wing thugs attempted to infiltrate a Masonic Lodge and use it for nefarious ends. In the late 1970's, the Grand Orient of Italy discovered this, revoked their charter, and expelled all their members. P2 continued to function as an underground snakepit for fascists, but not as a Masonic Lodge.

Freemasonry has always dedicated itself to social justice, and rebukes the P2 Lodge and all of its activities.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Excellent Thread IgnoranceIsn'tBliss.

As a non-Mason who has looked at the P2 incident I did just want to add my agreement to Masonic Light's post on P2. I have read a number of versions of the events surrounding P2 and found that this was a highly well thought out use of masonry as a cover. The CIA and the Catholic Church were both involved to some extent with its establishment according to the sources I have read. The management of organised crime, drugs and money laundering seemed to be its primary functions.

I feel that this in no way detracts from your argument though, if anything it reinforces it.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
This declassified OSS (CIA percursor) "The Psychology of War" manual shows how WW2 planners had Mason's on their list of potential shadow op fronts:

www.icdc.com...

Complete Collection:
www.icdc.com...

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlisss
This declassified OSS (CIA percursor) "The Psychology of War" manual shows how WW2 planners had Mason's on their list of potential shadow op fronts:

Well, I don't think there's anything wrong with that. Both the German Nazis and Italian Fascists had officially declared Masons to be enemies of the state, so it was only logical to assume that Masons in those countries would support the resistance.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

Meanwhile, P2 was operating as a regular chartered lodge during that time, and has since been rechartered by the Grand Orient of Italy who is recognized as the regular Masonic authority by US grand lodges and works the Memphis Misraim and operates an inner Order of Martinism similar to HOM.

How can you separate P2 from being a Masonic lodge, just because it makes you more comfortable?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Meanwhile, P2 was operating as a regular chartered lodge during that time, and has since been rechartered by the Grand Orient of Italy who is recognized as the regular Masonic authority by US grand lodges and works the Memphis Misraim and operates an inner Order of Martinism similar to HOM.
Well, I'd ask you to cite your sources, but since you're posting anonymously, there's little chance you care to back up your assertions.

It is my understanding that all US Grand Lodges as a rule of thumb recognize other Grand Lodges which are recognized by UGLE. UGLE recognizes Regular Grand Lodge of Italy, not Grand Orient of Italy. It is also my understanding that NO regular US Grand Lodge recognizes any group practicing the Rites of Memphis.

But you've even failed to prove that GOI has re-chartered P2, so it's kind of a moot point anyway.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
OK, guys...you don't even have to be a regular Mason to know what is common knowledge: mainly that the US Grand Lodges recognize the Grand Orient of Italy (GOI). They never went for the puppet GL creation of the RGLI by the UGLE. Everyone knows that.

Now, if you cannot get information straight when that information is readily available, then how are you going to be talking about supposedly secret & less readily available information and maintain any sort of credibility? I see this forum is an exercise in futility.

Originally posted by JoshNorton

It is my understanding that all US Grand Lodges as a rule of thumb recognize other Grand Lodges which are recognized by UGLE. UGLE recognizes Regular Grand Lodge of Italy, not Grand Orient of Italy. It is also my understanding that NO regular US Grand Lodge recognizes any group practicing the Rites of Memphis.

But you've even failed to prove that GOI has re-chartered P2, so it's kind of a moot point anyway.

new topics

top topics

join