It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where's the Sport's and Recreation Forum here?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Wow this site get cooler every time I pop in.

Was just perusing the BTS forum's various posting topic's, and man is there a selection to choose from.

BUT, where is the sports and recreation forum. The admins can't tell me that one is not requried at this site since it's members dont have the time for this stuff amoungst visiting this site and playing their video games. Maybe it has been just a slight oversight but I'm sure it would get some use

Maybe someone could direct me to the forum that these topics have been posted in in the past.

Thanks Maddas

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Well... I know of one that isnt ATS but it's made by ATS members and Mods I believe there use to be a link on the front page to it.

anyways maybe this what yer lookin fer?

www.sportztawk.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Well, we're all geeks, so as such, we're not into sports, and this board is our recreation....hehe...

Just kidding...

Right now, it'd be under "General Entertainment", but I can see the need for such a forum...

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Speaking of sports, Ive been to Sportzhawk a few times and it never seems to be updated, anyone have any info on why or is the site still being run by people from ATS?

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Well I like the sports conversation there, so I visit the site on occasion.

And Skepticoverlord will be able to give you an answer on it's update status.

[Edited on 5-1-2004 by TheBandit795]

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracer
Speaking of sports, Ive been to Sportzhawk a few times and it never seems to be updated, anyone have any info on why or is the site still being run by people from ATS?

There is posts made everyday,i have been at the site since it started and we have a good bunch there who talk about every type of sport.With only 130+ members you are not going to get 100's of posts made a day like ATS,but for the short time its been going it does good enough.Its owned by williams son who's name is BEN,we do all the fantasy leagues aswell if you are interested.
Due to the holiday period its been a bit quiet lately but things should pick up again now.

EDIT oh BTW if you view as a guest it will show all the posts as 4/10/03 for some reason maybe thats why you thought it wasnt being updated.

[Edited on 5-1-2004 by The Real Deal]

top topics

join