It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandia's Origions: The Cheshire Airstrip

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Thanks Greatlakes,

I know I'm a person with faults like anyone else. I try to aviod these situation, but see no disgrase in admitting I'm human. Some people one ATS have a hard time correting their mistakes. I'm trying to learn like everyone else here, so I see nothing worng with admitting that I've leaned a lesson.

Tim

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey
Ghost01 is a troll who haunts John to no end..badgering him and constantly trying to bring him down and ruin him. He follows John's posts and looks for any little inconsistency he can so he can scream "FRAUD" but all he does is make himself look like a fool.

Put him on "Ignore".....John did, I did and I suspect others have also.

Give it a rest will ya.

One doesn't have to search very long for a inconsistency before smacking one's forehead and sigh loudly. Tim is like me (I guess), just tired of this endless, mindless worshipping. We need to make a counter-weight. Believe him blindly if you want to, it's your loss.
I suffer from low blod-preassure and I need this to keep me going...kinda

We (Tim, I and others) asked him so many times for a decent explanation for different things, and I must say I never, ever got one. That speaks for itself.

"It's true because I say so"... bah, what the hell!

Flame me all you want, I have asbestos for breakfast.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Ghost01 is a troll who haunts John to no end..badgering him and constantly trying to bring him down and ruin him. He follows John's posts and looks for any little inconsistency he can so he can scream "FRAUD" but all he does is make himself look like a fool.

Put him on "Ignore".....John did, I did and I suspect others have also.

Again, your Off Topic! This thread is about the Origins of John Lear's Sandia Stories. I don't remember anything in the title about "Bring Your Grips About Ghost"

Alpha Grey are you aware of Term 2 of ATS Terms & Conditions:

2) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

I was wondering, because you are now violating that rule. Your post was a Very Personal attack. My origional post, on the other hand was in relivence to the origins of the story of a secret base!

Tim

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost01

2) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

I was wondering, because you are now violating that rule. Your post was a Very Personal attack.

Calling you a troll violates the T&C ??? your right....sorry I apologize.

its sort of like when you called someone an "insulting jerk " right ? or when you accused John Lear of plagarism ?? I bet those would be considered Very Personal attacks by those you did it too.....but thats ok right ? its just wrong when I do it right ? before you throw the T&C around....make sure you have not violated it yourself.

insulting jerk post

plagarism accusation

[edit on 23-5-2007 by Alpha Grey]

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost01

I was wondering, because you are now violating that rule. Your post was a Very Personal attack.

Calling you a troll violates the T&C ??? your right....sorry I apologize.

its sort of like when you called someone an "insulting jerk " right ? or when you accused John Lear of plagarism ?? I bet those would be considered Very Personal attacks by those you did it too.....but thats ok right ? its just wrong when I do it right ? before you throw the T&C around....make sure you have not violated it yourself.

insulting jerk post

plagarism accusation

Do you have a Licence to go Fishing here, Alpha Grey?

In fairness, I will answer for both of those comment.

1. The "Insaulting Jerk Post" : I hate to admit it but you caught me on this one. I was reacting to a personal attack, not thinking about Terms and Conditions. None the less, that doesn't change the fact that I did infact break the rules. You caught me Alpha Grey, I did something I should never have done!

2. As for the Plagerism Accusation I though I had the proof to back up that claim. It wasn't intended as name calling but to point out what I though was a violation of the rules.

Ironicly, you seem to have missed the post where I Publicly Withdrew my Claim and Appoligized

Again you're Fishing for scraps!

I'll admit that Alpha Grey did catch me on one! However, this is now becoming a Fishing Expidition to satisfy what seems to be a Personal Vendeta!

May I suggest that you choose to make a graceful exit and find youself a new thread to haunt!

Tim

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   
its no personal vendetta......just showing you that you did it too......and I'm done with this so you can now move on and not worry that I will harrass you.

Over & Done.

<< 1   >>

join