It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there any real proof of alien abductions?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I've seen the sci-fi movies profiling alien abductions. I've also read books by people with less than credible sources about the subject as well, my questions still remains, is there hard evidence?

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I think that if there were actual hard evidence, it would be made more known to man. More coverage by local news would be enough to convince me...

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 04:07 AM
link   
The problem is that there is no such thing as proof, only a belief in proof. No matter what physical evidence you could fathom as proof, an educated scientist could explain it as glowing fart gas from a hippo and people would believe it if the local news covered it.

Originally posted by Stealth_Fighter
More coverage by local news would be enough to convince me...

Unfortunately many people feel this way. What it means is that the local news gets to decide what is real for you. They can define your whole reality. If more people realized the power of the media, they would require media execs to be elected.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Unfortunately in this time in History ones word is no longer good, it's a shame isn't it.

They are here "IN THE DEEPEST OF OUR WATERS" and there "are" abductee's and if at anytime they come for you then you will know and can try to explain like all the others.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
well as a matter of fact I have three

Alien Implant Removals

www.alienscalpel.com...

www.alienlovebite.com...

I would add the work of John Mack
and this landing in south africa at a school seen by 62 children
www.youtube.com...

and this verived abduction from australia
SIX INDEPENDANT WITNESS AND ABDUCTIONS.
HUGE MAGNETIC ANAOMALOIES IN THE SOIL WHERE THE CRAFT WAS.
INDEPENDANT RESEARCH BY THREE UNIVERSITIES AND TWO UFO SOCIETIES.
sorry for the caps.

video.google.ca...

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
If I may add -- Ray Fowler's work -- Wienners Alaghasi Incident of /76. Cahill and Askew cases (separarte but multi-alien abduction reports, Australia).

Dallas

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   
The only proof is data, data which consists of 1’s and 0’s everything else is just perception.

Does it really matter if aliens exist? How does it or how would it affect your life on a daily basis, on which you do to survive?

Why should we even care? I can still play my Playstation, I can still shag my girlfriend, I can still drink beer, nothing changes.

As much as I’m interested in all sorts of unexplained phenomenon it really has no bearing on my day to day living.

Ahh the aliens take us without permission and put us back without us knowing, sometimes, from what I’ve read. Cool, take me, I’ll go willingly………..still waiting……

top topics

join