It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal alien liberation day

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
We all know it's comming.

There will soon be a new national holiday in America to celibrate the liberation of the mexican people living in America. They are all to be given citizenship in the country that Americans can't stand anymore. So what's that gonna prove anyways?

It won't change anything other than they'll demand higher wages. So what then, we'll just have to re-open the border again to let in more cheap labor, while the first wave of mexicans learns to watch American Idol in spanish and live off of government subsidies like thier American counter-parts.

Will I have to learn spanish to read the street signs in America?

news.yahoo.com...

[edit on 17-5-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
My thoughts are that it is crazy because of the uniquness of the overflow of immigrants makes this very unfair, there has never been an influx of the millions in such a short time sort of making overnight communities in just about every nook and cranny in the USA also at a time where there is no industrial boom, not factories and production or high level skill jobs, but only service level jobs i look at 7 eleven parking lot and it does not look like everyone there gets work because they linger there all day long after the laborer pickup trucks come, it is completely the government's fault but really just because there aren't enough policemen on the highway to catch speeders does that make the speeders less guilty?...so if there aren't enough border patrolmen and ims/ice agents for the huge ratio of fence jumping illegals does that make the immigrants that got here that knew full well what they were doing was a felony less guilty?? I don't know this whole thing is a sham....i get sick of the what would we do without the illegals talk too....rewind back about 20 or so years in America, how did we possibly get by then? so many are brainwashed to accept this nonsense.

I don't know if you watched the interview today when Chertoff said that he would rather have the border patrol agents catching drug smugglers instead of maids and landscapers after he was asked what to do about the 2000 mile stretch of the border that was virtually unprotected or without a fence, that was completely ridiculous because they are supposed do all of the job they are paid to do, not just what the head of the department thinks is important.

Also the other issue is with these z visas they claim that they are sort of homing in on the type of immigrants they want according to education and particular skill, hell I know many people that have a college degree or technical skill and still can't either find work or are seriously underemployed.

[edit on 17-5-2007 by phinubian]

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I have a sweet idea for a mag-lev train system to run across the bottom of the US that could double as a fence. Where do I get my check to start building?

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spoodily
I have a sweet idea for a mag-lev train system to run across the bottom of the US that could double as a fence. Where do I get my check to start building?

I like that.

Unfortuatly congress and american corporations won't be funding that idea.

Non-polluting nearly free mass transit is fundementally un-capitalistic and therefore un-american.

Secondly the friends of mexicans (FOM) lobbiest group would require you to provide adequete passageways under the tracks so that thier people can continue thier exodus from mexico. Much like how the alaskan pipeline had to be raised so that the caribou could migrate.

Lastly, innovative ideas that benifit humanity are no longer welcome in America. Especially if they don't involve selling or prolonging financial debt, suing people or entire industries, selling useless disposable junk, inventing new medical disorders to sell overpriced prescription drugs or selling off US assets to 3rd world countries for pennies on the dollar.

Now a good idea is finding a lawyer to sue the entire population of America for neglect and stupidity.

[edit on 18-5-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
So what on Earth makes you say that it’s only Mexicans crossing the border????
As far as I know the U.S. has gotten, still gets, and probably will keep getting
immigrants from all over the world. Are you trying to tell me that just because
these immigrants come through the southern border it automatically makes them Mexican?

I just don't understand why people fall for this dribble that is just painfully a divide and
conquer tactic. Immigrants have forever been targeted in an attempt to keep the population
in a constant bickering state. And it’s not something that only happens with the American
government either, it happens in nearly all governing bodies. Why can't people just begin to
realize that we are all stuck on this rock, and that will be stuck in this same pattern of
unnecessary violence and sectarianism if we keep letting fears like that run our lives. Oh
and by the way targeting immigrants is just one of the tactics used to keep the public
separated, there’s also other things like the war on drugs, or the war on terrorism, or the
prejudice of skin color. It all falls in the same bag, fear.

I admire how much patriotism some people have, but at the same time this same patriotism
can be too much. Especially when it leads to people getting hurt or being discriminated for
stupid reasons like “you have different accent” or “your skin not the same color as mine.”
Why can’t people be patriots for humanity, or for Earth? How is it that people can be so patriotic,
that it allows them to turn on their own kind?? And look I realize that there are some bad people
that may be coming through as well, but come on, that is always such a small percentage.
And this small percentage is represented in all social groups; we all have that group of bad apples
that screws it all up for the rest of us. Why can’t we all realize that we are all just humans trying
to figure out how each one of us fits into the bigger picture. People are just too selfish nowadays.
It makes me very sad to think about it.

Hey INWT, you can't be serious about having to "learn Spanish to read road signs" are you? Do you even
realize how illogical that is? Can you imagine how much money would have to be spent just to
retrofit U.S. road sign system. That’s just preposterous, specially when you remember that Bush
and his lackeys need that money to keep the ball rolling for this war on terrorism, drugs, the American Public, etc, etc, etc.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I don't think immigration and being against illegal imigration is a race issue. It's about equality.

There is a process to become a US citizen that many people's parents/grand-parents/great grand-parents went through. Running into another country and calling it your home is not ethical.

Just because the geography make a certain country your neighbor, does not mean they can be undocumented civilians in the land where you earn money to provide for your legally residing family.

There isn't enough to go around here, and we aren't benefitting monetarily from their country of origin.

Why don't we all go down to Mexico or Canada and tell them that the USA owns it now and there isn't anything they can do about it simply because there is not an ocean seperating us? They wouldn't stand for it.

If I got $1 for every illegal immigrant from their respective country of origin's government, I would let them all stay and be extremely happy.

[edit on 5/18/2007 by Spoodily]

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pjpuas
Hey INWT, you can't be serious about having to "learn Spanish to read road signs" are you?

In the state that I live in, Arizona there are 91 radio stations. 16% or 15 of them are spanish. Every major institution (Banks, utilities, government offices, etc) now offers the choice of english or spanish on thier recorded answering systems. There are entire sections of phoenix where all the business signs are in spanish, much like miami. Banks are now extending credit cards and mortgages to illegal aliens.

The local newspaper runs helpful articles on the right way to hire an illegal day laborer and the correct amount to pay. The state prosecutes american citizens for attempting to make a living without properly registering with the state for business licenses and such. And yet they protect illegal aliens rights to better thier life by working illegally or running business without lisenses or paying taxes.

We pay more for auto insurance because of all the illegals who drive without insurance, we pay for thier hospital emergency healthcare while we have none, we now have a national identity theft crime wave, caused by illegals requiring false identites, etc.

Been seeing alot of mexican license plates on the roads these days. Just visiting or just registering thier cars in mexico now?

www.ontheradio.net...

So yes I am serious, when will spanish road signs be erected alongside of english road signs?

What day will the federal government select as national illegal alien liberation day? A bank holiday with government offices closed in observance. Another unproductive day for our government dummies who couldn't make it in a capitalistic society without thier government job.

Either that or lets just abolish America all together and start over from scatch.

[edit on 18-5-2007 by In nothing we trust]

top topics

join