It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Is Stepping Up Nuclear Work

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
There were outcries after we attacked Iraq after they invaded Kuwait, so whats your point? We sit on the sidelines?

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Iran has openly supported HAMAS and other terrorist groups, there's no question about it. Now don't put words in my mouth and say that I believe all Iranians are terrorists, I don't, however their government is a source of terrorism that will be dealt with eventually. And now with their psychotic leader, it will only help bring that critical moment much sooner than expected. Which is good, might as well get it over with, WW3 is overdue anyhow. ... .. ...um l.o.l>?

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
Iran has openly supported HAMAS and other terrorist groups, there's no question about it. Now don't put words in my mouth and say that I believe all Iranians are terrorists, I don't, however their government is a source of terrorism that will be dealt with eventually. And now with their psychotic leader, it will only help bring that critical moment much sooner than expected. Which is good, might as well get it over with, WW3 is overdue anyhow. ... .. ...um l.o.l>?

got to love it when the americans try and take the high moral ground when they them selves are responsible for far worse acts

so your saying the US did/doesnt support groups to undermine others when its comes to its own needs?
so your saying your goverment doesnt support terrorists or isnt reponsible for far more deaths then Iran?

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Seems to me when Iran's dealt with, there's not going to be a whole lot of supposed Free World mourning. It's Iran's people I feel who will suffer allowing Iran leadership to be so overbold.
Kinda like, it's OK if we build the bomb and send it over. Don't they know such threatening statements or insinuations through their growth of such wmd capability would be acted on before, NOT after.

Silliness.

Dallas

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join