It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

He call aliens to him...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
This guy talks and calls these orbs to him and he posted photos.
Here is the link to the site and if you read what is written there wow, he answers a bunch of questions i always had.

www.freewebs.com...

Are these things for real? What do you think and what do think about what he wrote.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Thanks for the link Neilaeht.I'm gonna have to give it a good read and get back to you.Looks interesting.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Thank god this thread isn't about Yahweh, that's what popped in my head when I read the thread title lol.

This guy's pictures don't seem to be of much... hard to tell what those blobs are. As far as his long essay, I'll have to read that in a little while when I have some more time...

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Gag, I couldnt get past the big long writting with all of the thee's thou's and the like, noone but charlatans talk like that anymore.. the other night I was filming the brightest star in the western sky (I think venus) and it kept coming in and out with these big huge orbs, I thought hummm orbs schmorbs. Its all in thee eye of thee camera.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Gag, I couldnt get past the big long writting with all of the thee's thou's and the like, noone but charlatans talk like that anymore.. the other night I was filming the brightest star in the western sky (I think venus) and it kept coming in and out with these big huge orbs, I thought hummm orbs schmorbs. Its all in thee eye of thee camera.

Read more its not all written like that.
Who wrote it??

Very good read!

Orion_

[edit on 14-5-2007 by Orion_grey]

top topics

join