It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think the NWO will ever reveal themselves ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Do you think the elitist bankers behind the NWO and their pals will ever reveal themselves ?

Ive often wondered of things will remain as is...

or

after the NWO is firmly control one of them (my guess the Rothschilds) will step up to the mike and say haha you dumb idiots, we fooled you. We were behind this and that and have planned this for hundreds of years.

I personally dont know if they ever will. I hope they do so I can tell my family and friends "i told you so" but I suspect even when people are being hauled off to concentration camps the folks behind it will still be blowing smoke up our rears.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   
No, they won't because they think they answer to noone and they don't care much for the people. Evil never survives, it is needed for evolution but at the end it is always destroyed by people who became aware.

For example, Internet was developed for military purposes but it may be same Internet which will destroy oppresive regimes, including royal elite. But let's face it, people are many time too stupid to be able to survive without 'elites'. Not yet, but soon, i hope.

join