It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pat Robertson: God Says Bush Will Win in 2004

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Well, there ya go folks!
I guess we don't need to vote, afterall. Dubya prays, so God sez he stays!

NORFOLK, Va. � Religious broadcaster Pat Robertson (search) said Friday he believes God has told him President Bush will be re-elected in a "blowout" in November.
www.foxnews.com...

So, I guess God is a Republican.. cuz.. Democrats don't pray? Hmmm... I know a few who do.

Robertson is a ridiculous little man who serves the GOP not God. It's no wonder Christians get a bad name with kooks like him flappin' their gums. Even when I was a little kid and I'd see Robertson on the 700 Club, I thought he was no better than a snake-oil salesman.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I wonder where other religious dieties fall on the political map, or better yet if the saints also are Repulicans too? I wonder what Robertson would say if Bush lost by a huge margin? Now that would be interesting!

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by alternateheaven
I wonder where other religious dieties fall on the political map, or better yet if the saints also are Repulicans too? I wonder what Robertson would say if Bush lost by a huge margin? Now that would be interesting!

He'd probly say something idiotic like.. "It was an Al Qaeda plot!"

or... "That Bush did not get re-elected is a sign that America is going straight to hell!"

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Wasn't it Robertson that said that Florida was going to get nailed by a hurricaine this year and it turned out to be his town that got the hurricaine?

www.google.com...

(edited extra word)

[Edited on 3-1-2004 by NetStorm]

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Wish Pat and his followers would drink the koolaid and get it over with.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Yes, Bush is certainly loved by God

I guess God overlooks joining Skull and Bones (a satanic group), in addition to being responsible for lots of murders. All hail Bush, mein fuhrer!

[Edited on 3-1-2004 by Shoktek]

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   
So , God is a Neo Con ???

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL
Wish Pat and his followers would drink the koolaid and get it over with.

As Rush Zomboids would say: DITTOS!

I'm serious, Pat Robertson is as corrupt as they come. He's up to his eyeballs in dirty African diamonds and such. That's why he loves the Shrub so much. It's all about protecting each others' interests.

I cannot for the life of me understand how any Christian with a brain could pay any attention to what that fruitcake says. He's ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I really think that religion and politics don't mix. And in that case, Bush and God don't mix either.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I didn't know that God was such a liar. It is not a good habbit for God to get people's hope that high.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Since were talking about Robertson, here's a little page comparing him to Bin Laden. And I am in no way supporting this kind of comparison by posting this
(Sure I am, If the shoe fits...)

Is Pat Robertson a Terrorist?

Oh, I forgot. God told me that I would win the 2004 election, as a nominee from the ATS party, by a landslide so don't forget to vote JUAN!
(get the point)

Robertson is simply telling the american people (who for the most part are Protestant Christian) that Bush is "the Chosen one" so they'll vote for him this year. After all, Bush has done more than any other president before him to mix religion and politics in a way that can only benefit the Consertave Christian Right, and the Christian Coalition.

[Edited on 1/8/2004 by JuanBond]

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Pat Robertson don't represent this Christian!!!!

He's corrupt and just scratchin' the Shrub's back. It's all politics. Poor God, he gets all the blame!

new topics

top topics

join