It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how to conquer the world in one year.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   
The U.S could conquer the world in one year easily. First the U.S in collaboration dissarms the world of nukes and other weopons of mass destruction. The u.S then launches hundreds of satilites secretly. THese satilites have huge powerful lasers which are solar powared. The u.S then proceeds to destroy every military installations in the world and installs puppet dicatators in all nations untill U.S troops could occupy them. The u.S then promisises every person on earth a home, food, and democracy. The u.S does this with replicators (machines that replicate mater like food and construction material. The U.S eventuley ocupies all nations under a united earth democracies.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   

The U.S could conquer the world in one year easily

somehow i doubt it, time to wake up and stop dreaming my friend

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   
uh huh....not even possible. not even close to being possible in ones wildest dreams (which you certainly seem ot have)

do you have any idea how much it costs to develop build and then launch a satelite into space? multiply that by 100 and you'll know that launching even 10 in one year would be impossible to do let alone HUNDREDS.

everything else you mentioned would take more time than one year. we're talking a decade at a bare minimum and since we have presidential elections every 4 years...this just doesnt seem feasible to me.

(now waits for the kooks to show up to tell me how bush is going to declare marshal law and crown himself king or dictator or WTFever title the kooks think he'll name himself and harangue me at great length about how i'm just a sheeple and blah blah blah)

[Edited on 3-1-2004 by ThePrankMonkey]

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by bushfriend
The U.S could conquer the world in one year easily. First the U.S in collaboration dissarms the world of nukes and other weopons of mass destruction. The u.S then launches hundreds of satilites secretly. THese satilites have huge powerful lasers which are solar powared. The u.S then proceeds to destroy every military installations in the world and installs puppet dicatators in all nations untill U.S troops could occupy them. The u.S then promisises every person on earth a home, food, and democracy. The u.S does this with replicators (machines that replicate mater like food and construction material. The U.S eventuley ocupies all nations under a united earth democracies.

so....bushfriend, is your name George?

Do you live in Washington D.C?

Cause this sounds like it came from the mind of Bush,

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
lmfao BeingWatchedByThem

his theory was abit toooooooooooo far out there *thinks bushfriend has being smoking tooo much weed*

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Need to get some of them Replicators going here the US to construct some new homes and living areas for the needy.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Sounds like the idea of some 14 year old. World is easy, we just don't get it!!!

There is a difference between speculations and dreaming
that one was dreaming.

Secretly launch hundreds of laser satellites, uhm yea. "Hey Jon, get me 200 satellites up there equiped with lasers. "Gimme a second, just pulling the last 2000 from yesterday."

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   
How do you suppose we secretly launch hundreds of satellites

The United States is not the only country with radar you know

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Sorry bushfriend you are a new member and I was kind of harsh on you.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   
it's happening
took longer than 1 year
the plans go into how long it takes
the planning has been since the beginning of the Hermes rebellion
the way to take over the world in a year is with the true knowledge, if u had it they would follow quickly, but i'd require some other measures to ensure limitations to the disinformation currently cycling our conciousness

to theprank monkey
if usa was takin over the world as such money wouldn't matter to them they'd say u do it or we kill u.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I agree with Mr. Pizza. You can't just lauch hundreds of sattelites and expect no one to see them. What more your theory calls for a powerful solar powered laser. These sattelites would be HUGE to get a laser big enough to destroy military bases, what more powered by the sun. The solar panels would be so large it would be a waste of money space and time.

What are these replicators? Replicate matter? If they're real-kudos. But I have a feeling replicating exact matter is a little difficult yet. First we need actual inventions, not a bunch of made up crap.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   
sorry it was a strange dream last night, and i am 14. If you guys are going to shoot down an crazy idea vist the infiltrate area 51 forum

Bushfriend

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 11:00 PM
link   
US has first to catch bin laden and then think of conquering the world

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by bushfriend
The u.S then promisises every person on earth a home, food, and democracy. The u.S does this with replicators (machines that replicate mater like food and construction material. The U.S eventuley ocupies all nations under a united earth democracies.

Is this supposed to be scary? Sounds great! Roddenberry Party. I'd vote for them.

About two seconds after the first "replicator" comes to fruition Capitalism fails.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Is the end of Capitalism such a bad thing ?

America's influence rules the world, not their "empire".

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   
conquering the world would be fairly easy, sling enough nukes and bio-weapons and ANY country would pretty much be destoryed.

Keeping the world conquered is another matter all togather. I doubt any country, after losses for the war would have the manpower to keep its own people under control much less the world

[Edited on 4-1-2004 by Amuk]

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Why would the US want to give everyone in the world a home when they're doing jack # about the homeless in our own country? There's bums right down the street from me that scream at each other about territory all the time, but the only thing the government does it have the stupid police try to arrest them and ruin the fun.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
conquering the world would be fairly easy, sling enough nukes and bio-weapons and ANY country would pretty much be destoryed.

Keeping the world conquered is another matter all togather. I doubt any country, after losses for the war would have the manpower to keep its own people under control much less the world

[Edited on 4-1-2004 by Amuk]

This quote I will follow. I have thought about it on many occasions and I'm sure we all have. The U.S.A is already in the process of conquering the world for those who did not notice and YES taking away all weapons of mass destruction is part of the plan. And has anyone notice that our army is no longer "America's Protectors"? It's now The World's Law. Everyone expects OUR army to save the world. We don't even have our own army, because our army is other countries army.

The fact is about money, is if you ever thought about it... money isn't very valuable. If all the money in the world was burnt or sent to outer space or something... we would just go back to trading. I'll give you some marijuana if you give me and my family food (munchies in stoner language).

So it cost billions to make weapons? It cost nothing if you have the world by their neck, and can easily access their resources (oh wait, aren't we doing that with Iraq?).

There are hundreds of sattelites in space, some are used to spy on other countries (and yes, that is the truth.) And we know that other countries have sattelites in space, as well as they know we do. Shooting one anothers sattelites would start war. I disagree with "Secretly" Sending them as they would not be very secret.

One of the main things is though, that it would not happen in a year. As do you think all the countries will honestly give up all their nuclear weapons AND surrender their territory to the US in one year? Hell, it took us one year just to do that to Iraq! Now imagine doing that to CHINA. China has a HUGE army and if they wanted to take us on they could. China has nuclear weapons, but why don't we do anything about it? Fact is... China could kick our ass in a war. If any country wanted to take over the world right now, it would be china. Why do you think their building their army so huge? 1. So they can beat USA in a war. USA is Chinas main rival (as announced in 92). 2. The remaining army will not only take USAs country but rebuild with USAs citizens to take over their next country. 3. Russia is also coming closer, not as big as China yet nor USA but they are working on building their army. Why? So they can defend theirselves when the time comes.

So as far as USA taking over the world is concerned, won't happen. Now if you would have said China... I would have believed you.

Amuk was right. If a country did take over the world, it would be easy. USAs trying so right now, Chinas working on a stronger army that's invincible... but the problem is keeping it in control. Because behind their backs citizens are going to form groups to take over their governments. Which is the purpose of them watching us. Watching our every move so when the time comes, we know that THEY are in charge, no one else. It will not go back to a time where all you have to do is kill the king... no, governments are much stronger. You'd have to kill the top man (President), the vice president, etc. etc. It would be much harder to take over the world. But then you'd have groups come together and declare their own nation, and have their own little army. Of course without the weapons or anything right away, they'd be knocked out of existance early.

One more thing...

Why would the US want to give everyone in the world a home when they're doing jack # about the homeless in our own country? There's bums right down the street from me that scream at each other about territory all the time, but the only thing the government does it have the stupid police try to arrest them and ruin the fun.

Have you payed attention to Iraq? They want to "rebuild" Iraq. And give the homeless people home's, of course it is only what they say so that Iraq's citizens will say "Hey! We need US in control, not Sadam". Does it mean they'll actually do it? No. You really can't listen to anything the U.S. has to say because as we've seen politically (presidential elections) their mostly lies.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
The United States could not take over the world, nor would it ever want too. Do to the fundemental nature of a Democracy it becomes less effecient as more and more people become involved in it. Capitalism would quickly fail and the rich and powerful would end up scrounging for food like everyone else. And since all us good ATS members know it is the rich and powerful that controll everything so why bring their own regime to a demize.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Theoretically it might be possible for the U.S. to do this.
But not in one year, I think it might take longer than
that.
Also I'm not sure that this nation of ours really really wants
to do that.

Every nation in the world under the American flag?
Why would we want such a headache in the 1st place?
I can imagine what kind of a problem it will be to try
and control the world.

Also more importantly think how huge an expense it will
be to maintain a world empire like this.
Do you think the average taxpayer like myself wants to pay for the world's occupation by the american military?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join