It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kissed by a Spirit?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Hi all,
I have for a bit of time under meditation had a few images, sounds and stuff. The sounds can make me jump. Sometimes a voice, sometimes like a snapping of fingers. The sounds are always as if I am wearing headphones and the sound is dead centre, that is its in my head. Needless to say I am not wearing headphones when it happens. But these sounds always bring me out of "trance". Sometimes I find I am answering back!!!

The images have been things like a stone faces, clay tablets with symbols on, beautiful butterflies stuff like that.

I don't totally fall for this psychic baloney / stuff but I am always projecting white light, smudging and stuff...just in case!! You never know.

Now the main point of this post. I was sitting in my car today waiting to go inside to do a job. I don't bother with CDs in the car and the radio reception was bad in the multistory car park. So I thought have a snooze, I had an hour to kill.

I couldn't drop off properly so I decided to meditate a for a bit, you know chill out baby. Anyhow during this meditation I started to get a feeling of light and warmth and for some reason the thoughts and feelings that my ex partners sister was there (I don't know what sparked off thinking of her, although in a shop earlier I saw a girl that looked a bit like the sister). I have had no romantic attachment or any real relationship with the sister other than kinda like as sister-in-law.

Anyway I was lost in the meditation with my eyes closed. Suddenly a pretty face moved towards my face and kissed me on my lips. It was cool but very gentle. It felt wonderful. Her colour was kinda monochrome, can't think of the colour(s). I opened my eyes genuinely expecting to see her in front of me and to be honest was disappointed that she wasn't. It seemed very, very real. I am sure it was no dream, if it were I would be doing more to the sister than a kiss, I can tell you.

I don't know if i t is significant but the kiss was kind of just to the left of centre on my lips.

As I have said I am a bit used to images etc during meditation but I have never had this before. Weird!!

I keep thinking back for more clues / info. When I close my eyes now it seems like it just happened but it was 13 hours ago.

Any ideas? Should I get myself sectioned or learn how not to dream?

IP

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Cool story. Perhaps you were visited by a succubus. Many people here on ATS have had similar succubus/incubus stories. But then again, it might have been just a very vivid dream.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
"...so I decided to meditate for a bit, you know chill out baby."

No, I dont know...you sound as if you were high? Sounds to me like you're pitching rocks? Are you a junkie?

Lol, nah, I'm just playing man, but that is weird...indeed. Sometimes things of the mind are simply that...things of the mind. However...they can very well be real...to the mind...and sometimes the mind s also considered the spirit. So can it be of spiritual nature?

I do not know & don't want to find out, but I hope you figure it out.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I've experienced something similar. There are many spirits who will play in such a way. It is human nature that lives on.

top topics

join