It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

when you think about it the nwo is in full effect

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 03:51 AM
link   
jus sitting here thinking ..
were worrying about the day the the sirens go off people go in chaos gun shots bombs police etc. tons of people dieing

its already happening jus we dont realise it ...

smoking-jus the amount of people that smoke , ciggerettes everyday, maybe ill quit tommorow .. tons of people die of cancer smoking ,related deaths...

alchol- drinking and driving , alchol poisoning ,acting in anger or irrationally

drugs- crack,coc aine,extacy,pills,mushrooms,marijauna,needle drugs dosent seems to decrease just a growing problem

guns- america easy to get a gun, canada harder to get a gun,murders,rape,theift, im not against guns i own 3 legitamate jus against insane mental dumb people with guns

obesity,diabetes- seems to be growing rapidly an with a fast food restuarant within every 30 feet whos to blame? not to mention all the pesticides,sugar.mgd,high in fat and all the other bad ingredients

chemtrails-i know that stuff is not good for us one bit i live near a farm and plant life aint doin so well, i remember like 7-10 years back they were never this many. or the stream so visible an thick not to mention people in high chemtrail areas are higher risk of cancer ,breathing problems, or stroke or heart disease hm...

water and food contamination- take a look at the petfood incident maybe a risk of human food to? gee lots of pets died , lots of ecoli an water problems lately

global warming- cant be outside now adays to long or u can get skin cancer,rising global tempature ,floods,hurricanes,tornadoes,earth quakes tsunamis

cell phones- cause brain tumours not to mention u ever read the manaul dont use near gas stations may cause spark and ignite. when im near cell phone towers i seem to get a head ache anyone else? that is not good.

decrease in food supply /animals - with animals meaning fish to i hunt and fish its getting harder to find deer.moose,elk now adays an they seem to be decreasing in there heards, fish numbers are shrinking notice how u cant keep alot of fish have to release them or only a certain weeks in the year u can eat them and if u do can only have like 1 -3

diseases-seem to be rising and geeting deadler aids,poolio,bird flu ,sars,west nile ,cancer,spanish flu theres more to..

anyways those are my thoughts anyone else agree? or still waiting for that big day?

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I agree in a sense with the topics you brought forth.

I just think that most people are waiting for what you said first..they are waiting for the day their lights go out forever and chaos is among their doorsteps..then the sirens go off and martial law is instated.

[edit on 9-5-2007 by EarthOne]

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthOne
I agree in a sense with the topics you brought forth.

I just think that most people are waiting for what you said first..they are waiting for the day their lights go out forever and chaos is among their doorsteps..then the sirens go off and martial law is instated.

[edit on 9-5-2007 by EarthOne]

thanks for the input EarthOne
its jus sad if that day comes there will only be a very small handful , and if so probably be weakened by what i mentioned above . and if that day never comes than im afraid those things will destroy us if we go down this path another 50-100 years i dont think humans will occupy this planet if we do we will be near extinction

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by reptilianslayer

smoking-jus the amount of people that smoke , ciggerettes everyday, maybe ill quit tommorow .. tons of people die of cancer smoking ,related deaths...

Unlike the 60s and 70s, smoking is positively discouraged and peopel are given all the help they need to give up smoking.

alchol- drinking and driving , alchol poisoning ,acting in anger or irrationally

Been happening for thousands of years

drugs- crack,coc aine,extacy,pills,mushrooms,marijauna,needle drugs dosent seems to decrease just a growing problem

A growing problem for sure, but does that mean the Drug Barons run the NWO then?

guns- america easy to get a gun, canada harder to get a gun,murders,rape,theift, im not against guns i own 3 legitamate jus against insane mental dumb people with guns

Well folk in America have owned their own guns for centuries - so again, how is the current situation any different? Bearing in mind also that in most countries, people do not own guns

obesity,diabetes- seems to be growing rapidly an with a fast food restuarant within every 30 feet whos to blame? not to mention all the pesticides,sugar.mgd,high in fat and all the other bad ingredients

Don't eat fast food. simple
Fresh ingredient are not only better for you, they taste better and are cheaper

chemtrails-i know that stuff is not good for us one bit i live near a farm and plant life aint doin so well, i remember like 7-10 years back they were never this many. or the stream so visible an thick not to mention people in high chemtrail areas are higher risk of cancer ,breathing problems, or stroke or heart disease hm...

'Chemtrails' are simply a consequence of a huge increase in people flying in the past 2 decades. So stop flying

water and food contamination- take a look at the petfood incident maybe a risk of human food to? gee lots of pets died , lots of ecoli an water problems lately

Used to happen a lot more - whole towns falling ill when their grain got infected. But nowadays it's mainly a consequence of industrial cost cutting because we all want cheaper products.

global warming- cant be outside now adays to long or u can get skin cancer,rising global tempature ,floods,hurricanes,tornadoes,earth quakes tsunamis

These evbents have been happening for hundreds of millions of years
Modern technology just means we heard about more of them and see the effects. 200 years ago we would never have known about the SE Asian Tsunami

cell phones- cause brain tumours not to mention u ever read the manaul dont use near gas stations may cause spark and ignite. when im near cell phone towers i seem to get a head ache anyone else? that is not good.

There is some suggestions that they do affect some people. The adcvice about not using a phone at a gas station applies equally to all electric appliance. It's why you turn your engine off

decrease in food supply /animals - with animals meaning fish to i hunt and fish its getting harder to find deer.moose,elk now adays an they seem to be decreasing in there heards, fish numbers are shrinking notice how u cant keep alot of fish have to release them or only a certain weeks in the year u can eat them and if u do can only have like 1 -3

There aren;t as many wild animals to hunt because they all be hunted ..... Simply solution: stop hunting. Guess what? Not killing animals for fun won;t kill you!!!!

diseases-seem to be rising and geeting deadler aids,poolio,bird flu ,sars,west nile ,cancer,spanish flu theres more to..

New viruses will always appear. However most of those they regularly killed our ancestors have now be irradicated or their effects can be treated.

anyways those are my thoughts anyone else agree? or still waiting for that big day?

I don't see anything connection with the NWO at all?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
well I have to dis agree with full force... I think they are still in the learning phase of the over throw of the American Constitution.
now how far are they through the learning phase ... hum, we are coming to the end of the inteligence phase of what is to come.

it appears their actions are 180 degrees from their rhetoric. and if thats the case, well - we have millions of sons and daughters in the military and not sure why they are the silent services, but they are none the less ... and we must assume they will move the north to the south and the east to the west and vs versa... so, New Orleans could be enforcing Meritta, Ga for instance. and then they restrict communications back to home. thats the only way you could get our military to do what every one fears... Enemies from within ...

join