It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bruce Willis Says JFK Killers Still In Power

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   

(PrisonPlanet)-In a new magazine interview, Bruce Willis spills the beans on his skepticism that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone in the assassination of JFK, and suggests that the some of the same criminals who killed Kennedy are still in power today.

www.prisonplanet.com...

"They still haven't caught the guy that killed [President] Kennedy," Willis told Vanity Fair's June issue, according to the New York Post.

www.prisonplanet.com...

"I'll get killed for saying this, but I'm pretty sure those guys are still in power, in some form. The entire government of the United States was co-opted," adds the Die Hard star.

www.prisonplanet.com...

Is Willis' comment that the people who killed Kennedy are still in power a reference to the fact that George H.W. Bush was photographed at the scene in Dealy Plaza?

www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Is there any special significance in him saying that versus anybody else saying it. Does his fame make his statement any more reliable ?
Does his celebrity make him an expert ? Celebrities say contraversial things to keep their names in the papers. I view thier opinions in this light.

[edit on 7-5-2007 by RWPBR]

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
While I think that what he says is true, I agree that him saying it carries no real weight for me. Stars say all kinds of things, drunk or sober. The reasoned opinions here at ATS carry a lot more validity than an action hero.

Then, maybe it's because I don't put much stock in people who make their living in Fantasywood..er..Hollywood.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Does anyone really care what a washed-up has-been wimpy B-movie hack says or thinks?

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by RWPBR
Is there any special significance in him saying that versus anybody else saying it. Does his fame make his statement any more reliable ?
Does his celebrity make him an expert ? Celebrities say contraversial things to keep their names in the papers. I view thier opinions in this light.

Granted, I agree with you on the take that a movie star is just the same as you or me. What we believe and what they believe hold no real weight without any real evidence.

However, this is probably the biggest point. Bruce Willis has always been one of the major 'conservative' backers in Hollywood. He has always held a hard stance in line with the 'Republican' view on things. Well, this is a huge change and that is what the real story is.

Also, it once again brings light to a controversial subject into the public mind. People will do research because of his stance that normally wouldn't have.

The evidence and lack thereof is pointing towards a massive cover-up and we all know it. Public pressure is the only way to force the release of the illegit 'classified' documents protecting the people who were involved that still may be alive. Many fingers are saying that the biggest person being protected is daddy Bush.

It's just good that it is once again brought to the public view. That's all.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by dave_54
Does anyone really care what a washed-up has-been wimpy B-movie hack says or thinks?

Honestly Dave, I really do believe that quite a few people will care. Especially when it comes to one of the most hotly debated events in U.S. history.

It's kind of like what Rosie did for 911. Many people slammed her and called her all kinds of names and such (hmmm, kind of familiar, can't quite remember where I last saw an unwarranted slamming against someone. Maybe it will come to me...). Well, in the end it brought a great deal of attention to the subject and more people are now questioning the official story.

Change will only come if the people break out of their 'government worship' and remember that this country was founded by the people for the people and not by the government for the government. On events such as the JFK assassination and 911 there should be NO (ZERO) classified documents. Not even in the name of national security. It is the right of the public to view all documents on these issues. That's a constitutional right not just something that is being spouted. If we ask for it there is no law stating that we can't get them. It's just a farce statement of 'national security' that the corrupt within the government use and hide behind on subjects like this.

So, if this B-movie (THAT'S WHERE I SAW IT LAST!!!) wimp brings attention to this subject again then I am for it.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Black_Fox

"I'll get killed for saying this, ...

Oh pleeeeeeeeeeeeease!
Spare me the drama!!

IMHO a very large number of Americans believe that there is more to the JFK assassination then the Warren Commision said. A very large number believe in a coverup of some type took place, IMHO.

Willis isn't going to get shot for saying that he thinks there was more to the JFK assassination than the Warren Commision said. Geeeeze .. the drama!

[edit on 5/9/2007 by FlyersFan]

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
A reply I *was* making to the closed thread -

They aren't!

Do you really think a whistleblower, seeking to explain any possible conspiracy surrounding the JFK assassination is going to sit there and wonder how best to get that information out?

"I know just the man, Bruce 'Die Hard' Willis"

The very thought makes me chuckle!

To be fair though, He hasn't made a claim he's been told anything but nonetheless, unless he has some form of source, he's just speculating - and we can all do that.

One thing he's quoted as saying was quite interesting -

"I'll get killed for saying this, but I'm pretty sure those guys are still in power, in some form. The entire government of the United States was co-opted,"

Really Bruce? How so? To be involved in something like that in any organisation would require a huge amount of trust. As it happened nearly 44 years ago, that would mean even the youngest of 'employees' is now reaching retirement age. I realise that doesn't prevent it but lets face it, if you're planning to do something like this, you aren't going to use people with limited track records (irrespective of whether you're the CIA, Mafia, Soviets or any other group). No, you're going to use well established assets and those people are either very old or dead now.

My suggestion to Bruce: If you want to talk about conspiracy theories, feel free, its your right, but maybe post on something like this (under an assumed name) rather than in the media where you'll just be considered a crackpot.

p.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Well no matter is like Bruce, or don't like him. The truly sad thing is the fact that so much of the population looks up to these mega stars. The dumbing down of the American Public is getting worse by the day, just check out how awful the major news networks are and junk on TV. Take it for what it is, but the sad reality is that lot of people actually listen to anyone with fame and fortune. I think it is great that these people are starting to encourage people to ask questions and not just submit to authority. I truly think that there isn't much any other way to get through to some of the brain washed zombies out there.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by dariousg

However, this is probably the biggest point. Bruce Willis has always been one of the major 'conservative' backers in Hollywood. He has always held a hard stance in line with the 'Republican' view on things. Well, this is a huge change and that is what the real story is.

It's just good that it is once again brought to the public view. That's all.

Maybe Bruce is a reader of ATS and is taking the first steps in "denying ignorance." Good for him!

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
As we read this, Bruce Willis has already stocked-up on white vests, dusted off his detective badge and is getting tooled-up to single-handedly bring the conspirators to justice...yipee-ki-yay!

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by RWPBR

Spot on IMHO. Just because he made some popular movies years ago dows not make him an expert. Now if his wanning fame focuses more attention on the matter, then so be it. But more likely its a publicity manuver to get his name in the spotlight

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vinadetta
Well no matter is like Bruce, or don't like him. The truly sad thing is the fact that so much of the population looks up to these mega stars. The dumbing down of the American Public is getting worse by the day, just check out how awful the major news networks are and junk on TV. Take it for what it is, but the sad reality is that lot of people actually listen to anyone with fame and fortune. I think it is great that these people are starting to encourage people to ask questions and not just submit to authority. I truly think that there isn't much any other way to get through to some of the brain washed zombies out there.

I'm not sure as yet, I think hearing these people say something like this may prompt someone who hasn't done otherwise to look into the official story a bit more & that can only be a good thing in a democracy.

As for dumbing down, is it the cart leading the horse or the other way around (i.e. is tv dumbing down because people are becoming more stupid or are people more stupid because TV and other media are dumbing down)?

p.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix103
A reply I *was* making to the closed thread -

They aren't!

Do you really think a whistleblower, seeking to explain any possible conspiracy surrounding the JFK assassination is going to sit there and wonder how best to get that information out?

"I know just the man, Bruce 'Die Hard' Willis"

The very thought makes me chuckle!

To be fair though, He hasn't made a claim he's been told anything but nonetheless, unless he has some form of source, he's just speculating - and we can all do that.

One thing he's quoted as saying was quite interesting -

"I'll get killed for saying this, but I'm pretty sure those guys are still in power, in some form. The entire government of the United States was co-opted,"

Really Bruce? How so? To be involved in something like that in any organisation would require a huge amount of trust. As it happened nearly 44 years ago, that would mean even the youngest of 'employees' is now reaching retirement age. I realise that doesn't prevent it but lets face it, if you're planning to do something like this, you aren't going to use people with limited track records (irrespective of whether you're the CIA, Mafia, Soviets or any other group). No, you're going to use well established assets and those people are either very old or dead now.

My suggestion to Bruce: If you want to talk about conspiracy theories, feel free, its your right, but maybe post on something like this (under an assumed name) rather than in the media where you'll just be considered a crackpot.

p.

I think what he may be referring to about the 'still in power' comment would be the father of the man that is sitting in the oval office at this time. The man that once actually had the balls to bold face lie and state he never worked for the CIA. Funny how his name appears as the director of the CIA in the early and mid 70's.

Just google JFK II and watch the documentary. Granted, as with any of these documentaries, you can argue against the data, but they do present some very serious connections that, after connecting more dots, is starting make a bit of sense to me. That's a scary thought.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Guys it's a lot different being quoted saying this in a national magazine and just thinking it, or telling your mates over beers.

In addition, he probably knows that there are more subtle things that those 'in power' can do besides kill him. (did he misunderstand what 'in power' meant? Duh?)

He's got kids and he's high profile and subject to being black-listed.

I think if his publicist reviewed this article and ok-ed it, he should probably be the one kil...er, fired. LOL.

Bad move, BW.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Man he cant get killed!
They named that movie Die Hard for a reason.

Which reminds me theres a new die hard comin soon, sorry off topic

[edit on 11-5-2007 by _Phoenix_]

top topics

join