It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my plans for the world

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
since muslims have been sterotyped as people that want to take over the world and turn it into an islamic world

i have decided to take over the world one nation at a time not to turn it into an islamic world but a Bodrul dictatorship

now it wont be easy as i will have to somehow send a signal to every single sole on the planet which pre program their brains to folllow me.

now i cant control the world on my own think of all the administration and paper work. so i will need minians and second in commands to keep each country in line.

so who would like to join my quest for taking over the world

you get the following bennifits

you pick the faith your territory follows
you control your minians in your territory
you get to live like kings
you get anything you want

so whos with me

you also get to choose which country you run

[edit on 7-5-2007 by bodrul]

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Not me, I don't think that I have any more right to rule anyone else than anyone else does. I'd prefer the world have a true democracy, and no kings/queens/dictators, etc whatsoever.

Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

I'd be much happier if we could set up a system more in keeping with Arthur C. Clarke's The Songs of Distant Earth, where everybody is a candidate (within age limits, not criminals, and not mentally incompetent -- sorry GWB) and the "leader" is selected by computer. After their term, they are not put in the pool of eligible leaders for any future terms of office.

Of course, that requires all people on the planet to have a bare minimum of education and we are not there yet. But it makes more sense than "whoever can throw the most money at an election wins."

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
In all honesty the idea of you ruling the world scares me.

Rather not go into details why.

SR

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Well at least we know who would be ruling the world it's not the person you see but the person you don't see is usually the one to worry about in complicated matters such as world domination I'd help you with your enforced monarchy if someone has to rule then it might as well be someone who'll reward there slaves

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SR
Well at least we know who would be ruling the world it's not the person you see but the person you don't see is usually the one to worry about in complicated matters such as world domination I'd help you with your enforced monarchy if someone has to rule then it might as well be someone who'll reward there slaves

my first second incharge

you can have any country of your choice to rule

top topics

join