It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mutilated Bull: No Blood, No Clues...18 Miles from Dulce, New Mexico

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteWash
These mutilations have been occurring for quite some time.
50's-60's to present at least.

Animals have always died and been devoured by predators - it isn't something that started in the 50s/60s. It's part of nature. The mystery mutilation stories are a recent thing, however.

I suggest you do your research before attempting to dispute anything I have to say. I have studied this phenomenon for years.

I guess you mean you read certain books and websites which tell you that predatory animals can't possibly have chewed the cow's lips off, only a highly advanced non-human laser could have removed them. The stories of naturally dead livestock remain uninteresting when the truth is applied so the mystery has to invented to make it more appealing.

please provide conclusive evidence of a lighting strike.

My assumption was based on the animal's posture. Take a look at the bull's rigid appearance then go here for the evidence: www.abc.net.au...

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
This was never said. Not to my recollection did anyone state that the laser tool was non-human.
I think the assumption of it being aliens was brought up but clearly, not 100% relied upon as the explanation.

only a highly advanced non-human laser could have removed them.

With all due respect to both of you though, Go find a site and see if you can get your hands on a forensics kit do an autopsy and find out for yourself!

<< 1  2   >>

join